Terrell GIFs?

ARhawk

Reaction score
This may not be the place to ask for it, but oh well. I dont know how hard it would be, but could anyone make a gif collection of some of Terrells plays this year? He hasnt played much, but i think if we could see how he has been playing, we could all know how screwed we are (or aren't) with Thomas injured.

The TV broadcast doesnt show the deep safety often, so Im not sure how this would be done. I just have no idea how well Terrell has played this year because I never see him.

No worries if it cant be done

Laloosh

Reaction score
The all-22 would show it but I don't have time to do it at the moment. My observation is that he's fast and seems to be doing fine on the back end but isn't as aggressive/decisive as Earl in the run game.

Probably see fewer tackles near the LOS with him whereas Earl would come charging up to meet the runner. (just my opinion)

McGruff

Reaction score
Laloosh":26ze5yyg said:
The all-22 would show it but I don't have time to do it at the moment. My observation is that he's fast and seems to be doing fine on the back end but isn't as aggressive/decisive as Earl in the run game.

Probably see fewer tackles near the LOS with him whereas Earl would come charging up to meet the runner. (just my opinion)

Matches my perception as well. Its the instincts where Earl excels.

sutz

Reaction score
McGruff":3tkad10a said:
Laloosh":3tkad10a said:

Instincts and experience. ;)

Hawks46

Reaction score
McGruff":23i7v0zb said:
Laloosh":23i7v0zb said:

Agreed. Earl is fast, but it's how fast he diagnoses a play and uses his speed to complement that makes so many amazing plays.

I've never seen a player cover 30 yards to make a play within 3 yards of the LOS like Thomas commonly does.