Packers OLB Nick Perry ruled out vs Seattle with hand injury

Bobblehead

Reaction score
They report no setback for AR, but I wonder how serious his Hammy is, I feel .. well indifference.

mikeak

Reaction score
hopefully this will allow us to move the ball up and down the field with small yardage at a time controlling the clock. I really don't want to see Rodgers pass as he wish and then pick up yards with his legs......

Hawks46

Reaction score
Good news for our offense.

On the subject of Rodgers' hamstring...I have a feeling that our DL with Bennett being back will make him move around a lot. If there's anything wrong with it, it will show up during the game. Guys like Avril and Clark will make him have to run top speed to evade them, and Bennett brings the nasty, so as a QB you always want to avoid him.

Get pressure, make him try to run a bit, and please let the secondary hold up.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
There are 5 LBs on the Packers injury report. Ranging from ruled out to slightly banged up.

Could be a big day for Rawls.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Well this is a must-win for the Pack if they have any playoff hopes so they're going to be desperate. We have to bring the same intensity. Friggin Lambeau in December; ugh.

Boycie

Reaction score
Bobblehead":2tawvz4m said:
They report no setback for AR, but I wonder how serious his Hammy is, I feel .. well indifference.

I don't buy it for one second. This guy almost took us down on one leg before. The Hawks should game plan for a healthy AR.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Not buying it with Erin either. I fully expect him to be worshipped like a hero by Aikman and Buck all game long. He's playing thru so much pain, what a warrior blah blah blah :pukeface:
Tough to win at Green Bay, but if they get that pass rush going, they'll be fine. And the running game of course.
No pressure on Rodgers and he'll carve up any defense.