1 down and 4 to go. Our Destiny is approaching.

RW92

Reaction score
O.K. my friends, let's not rest our laurels on last weeks win. We must now move ahead and beat the Packers on their home field and settle the infatuation with Mr. Rogers that the media has always had for him. Not to take anything away from him, but enough of the love fest with Aaron and company. It seems at times that Green Bay are the darlings to everyone's eye with the exception of the Cowboys whom we will soon have a date with destiny come late January. Our man Russell doesn't seem to get any credit when compared to Rogers or the other elite QB's in the league.

I'ts time for us to go out and settle this score. My prediction is our O-line will play better than anyone expects and our "D" will rise and blossom to a level not seen since the days of our Super Bowl run. I know I'm putting myself on the line here with a bold prediction, but it's time for the Seahawks to take back what we lost on one bad call back in Arizona two years ago.

And from what I've seen lately, Damontre Moore is appears ready to step up a level and place his claim with a chance at a ring. He can taste it. Look for good things from him. Mike Morgan came back last week along with Michael B. working out the rust from being out. Look for the both of them to have more impact this week as they shed the stale crust from being off.

On a good note, Tyler L. looks back to the speed of his rookie season. And I have to give my props to Mr. Kearse. Played his best game this year. Hope P. Richardson comes back strong we need him dearly as an added option.

And lastly, again let's just take one game at a time and destroy the man in front of us. If we do that there isn't a wall or team that will stop us. Crush, Kill, Destroy and Eliminate. The mantra of Being on the Legion of "Doom". And yes that spells "Doom" for the other team. Keep the blitz coming coach Richard.

Go Hawks, beat Green Bay.