Congratulations

ctrcat

Reaction score
Panther fan saying congratulations on the thumping last Sunday. Despite the Panthers multiple losses and issues inflicted by inside and outside forces, they hadn't been blown out and had only lost one other game soundly (@Atlanta). Most are getting what they want with a Pantherless playoffs. I would dearly love to beat the Falcons on Christmas Eve but would sincerely rather lose the next two as to not ruin the top 5-10 pick. Given the way this year has gone, they'll probably win out and finish where the Cowboys did for two decades, a maddening no man's land .500, even without Kuechly. I hope we reach the Seahawks level of consistency in the near future. As it stands now, it doesn't look like we will even play each other next year, amazingly.

Best wishes the rest of the way and most important, good health. The injury to Thomas put a damper on the night no matter which side you're on.

LolaRox

Reaction score
Thanks for the well wishes ctrcat.

I too wish your team well and healing for Kuechly and others. I enjoy the rivalry that has developed over the last few years between the Hawks and Panthers. I have no doubt the Panthers will bounce back.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Really hope Kuechly gets his concussion issues sorted out and finishes the year out strong. Panthers will be fine. I'm not a Cam fan but he's talented enough that getting back to prominence is never that far off. Good luck the rest of the year.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Cam is your problem on that team...all ego..selfish...and quits when the going gets tough. Move on from him...fleece the Browns for their 1st rounder and you are back in it again.

sutz

Reaction score
Seems like the Seahawks spent decades in that .500 hell. We know the feeling. Not good enough to feel good, not bad enough to draft high.

Thanks for the classy post and the well wishes. Best wishes going forward. I'm sure your Kitties wil be back.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Very classy on the congrats.

I hope Keuchly gets things sorted out. He's a great player, classy and seems like a good guy to boot. Never like to see injuries.

I think that played a big part in you guys getting blown out. Once he wasn't there to fill holes and come around the end and limit stuff off Tackle, our run game really took hold. You guys need to get your secondary sorted out as well, although you are playing two rookies that can develop.

Good luck the rest of the way. I'd like to see you beat the Falcons as well. Don't be a stranger just because the Panthers are out of it.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Nice post Cat, Cam is the only thing I truly dislike about your team. Best wishes in the future, I am afraid though that eventually the selfishness of your QB may tear your team apart. He appears to put the I in Team.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
Cyrus12":dyzfzju7 said:
Cam is your problem on that team...all ego..selfish...and quits when the going gets tough. Move on from him...fleece the Browns for their 1st rounder and you are back in it again.

Yup... Imo you will never win with him.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2qf7ymxe said:

Follow the leader.

OP
OP
C

ctrcat

Reaction score
Hawks46":1fwld45r said:
Very classy on the congrats.

I hope Keuchly gets things sorted out. He's a great player, classy and seems like a good guy to boot. Never like to see injuries.

I think that played a big part in you guys getting blown out. Once he wasn't there to fill holes and come around the end and limit stuff off Tackle, our run game really took hold. You guys need to get your secondary sorted out as well, although you are playing two rookies that can develop.

Good luck the rest of the way. I'd like to see you beat the Falcons as well. Don't be a stranger just because the Panthers are out of it.

Thanks for these words and others. Will do.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Cyrus12":cberb5tc said:
How would getting the Browns 1st round pick help them replace Newton? (since you seem to be suggesting that)

Have you looked at the qbs in this draft? They are straight garbage homie. Now, Myles Garrett would probably help any team, but he's obviously not a qb...

GeekHawk

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":2adogbp8 said:
Cyrus12":2adogbp8 said:
How would getting the Browns 1st round pick help them replace Newton? (since you seem to be suggesting that)

Have you looked at the qbs in this draft? They are straight garbage homie. Now, Myles Garrett would probably help any team, but he's obviously not a qb...

Cam is their (somewhat better) version of Krapondick. You guys would have been better served to do the same thing. Thank God for that GM you have! :irishdrinkers:

Cary Kollins

Reaction score
Yea ctrcat I hope you guys can find a QB that can win. 15-1 was lucky of course. And smashing every NFC team in the playoffs was pure luck. Can't win with SCam.