the one good thing to come out of today

davidonmi

Reaction score
On Thursday we'll have a chance to make jeff fisher the losingest coach in nfl history

Largent80

Reaction score
I hate to tell you but we have lost 3 in a row to the Rams including at home last year. And the way we look tonight?

I dunno.

OP
OP
davidonmi

davidonmi

Reaction score
Largent80":4glrq1v9 said:
I hate to tell you but we have lost 3 in a row to the Rams including at home last year. And the way we look tonight?

I dunno.
as I said, a chance

HawaiiD

Reaction score
davidonmi":2c60d7ko said:
On Thursday we'll have a chance to make jeff fisher the losingest coach in nfl history
What does getting utterly humiliated in GB have to do with this coming game with the Rams? I would have like to win in Green Bay and still make Jeff Fisher a loser. The Rams have had our number for a couple of years already isn't that motivation enough? This thread make no sense at all [emoji37] ?

Sent from my HTC 10 via the Coconut Wireless

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Im sure the Rams will somehow beat us in a low scoring game even thought hey are getting the ever loving piss beaten out of them by the Falcons and they are playing at home letting up 42 points

BChawkfan

Reaction score
davidonmi":gsabv4ue said:

"So you're saying...theres a chance?"

razor150

Reaction score
This team never shows up to play the Rams anymore. They'll likely get beat, again. Although odds should be in our favor, 4 losses in a row seems unlikely. I am sure our offense will find a way though.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Best thing is AZ lost and we're pretty much guaranteed to win the NFC West. So even if we go one and out in the play offs the season still got us a division crown.

evergreen

Reaction score
Yeah time to reevaluate your emotional investment... That loss was historical like the -12 yard Rams game. Snapped a long competitive streak. 1st time we weren't competitive in ages. All of RW's career and then some... Wilson's worst game as a pro and the season hangs in the balance. I think it's the reckoning. We deal with tis and Wilson refuses to suck. Some how we need to get the real seahawks to stand up please.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
evergreen":3rqun9dn said:
Yeah time to reevaluate your emotional investment... That loss was historical like the -12 yard Rams game. Snapped a long competitive streak. 1st time we weren't competitive in ages. All of RW's career and then some... Wilson's worst game as a pro and the season hangs in the balance. I think it's the reckoning. We deal with tis and Wilson refuses to suck. Some how we need to get the real seahawks to stand up please.

Well they have 3 more games to get right....I honestly dont give a shit what our record is as long as we get in and are playing well.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Largent80":5xkqh7u0 said:

I dunno.

Exactly, which is why we win by 35.

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
I actually had a good feeling playing the Packers and that didn't turn out very well. I think we will absolutely destroy the Rams which probably means a 3-0 game.

onepicknick

Reaction score
storm74":y7dcimm3 said:
I actually had a good feeling playing the Packers and that didn't turn out very well. I think we will absolutely destroy the Rams which probably means a 3-0 game.

LOL that funny right there stuff right there I don't care who you are.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
onepicknick":10vg7fe7 said:
storm74":10vg7fe7 said:

LOL that funny right there stuff right there I don't care who you are.

He is a fan of bevell, lmao.