Cheer up. Even when we lose we win

cymatica

Reaction score
Eating fast food is a loss for your colin

QUILCENE

Reaction score
Wilson missed some throws and the WR dropped some balls. Baldwin had some drops and Lockett was Ok. Graham was uncharacteristically low-key and didn't flex his muscles enough. Kearse SUCKED LIKE ALWAYS! But...The Defense held their own and kept the score low.

I count at least 10 plays where the Hawks almost got a sack/fumbles and 9 different plays where the secondary almost got interceptions---added all-up, that's almost 19 turnovers and huge statement for the LOB.

The coaching was great aw always. Kris Richards is a great DC and he really led the team today with some great blitzes and looks. Green Bay got a lucky win.

Darrell Bevell called one of his best games---it was very similar to Super Bowl 48. He deserves a raise. It was genius to mix it up and get some snaps for Troymaine Pope---he and Alex Collins look like another home-run gem by Pete Carroll and John Schneider. This RB by committee is a great way to survive the post-beastmode era.

Msfann

Reaction score
Arizona lost today too so we did kinda win something today. 1 less game for Arizona to catch up.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
QUILCENE":27ip4q89 said:
Wilson missed some throws and the WR dropped some balls. Baldwin had some drops and Lockett was Ok. Graham was uncharacteristically low-key and didn't flex his muscles enough. Kearse SUCKED LIKE ALWAYS! But...The Defense held their own and kept the score low.

I count at least 10 plays where the Hawks almost got a sack/fumbles and 9 different plays where the secondary almost got interceptions---added all-up, that's almost 19 turnovers and huge statement for the LOB.

The coaching was great aw always. Kris Richards is a great DC and he really led the team today with some great blitzes and looks. Green Bay got a lucky win.

Darrell Bevell called one of his best games---it was very similar to Super Bowl 48. He deserves a raise. It was genius to mix it up and get some snaps for Troymaine Pope---he and Alex Collins look like another home-run gem by Pete Carroll and John Schneider. This RB by committee is a great way to survive the post-beastmode era.
How in the world is 38-10 luck? I guess you could argue Green Bay got lucky to be facing Seattle before they put their game together, which should happen at minimum when they play the 49ers, but otherwise, well, every team in every game has some luck.

Somethingis clearly wrong with the Hawk's offense. Nothing a pasting of the 49ers won't fix, but it might end up costing a bye week.

QUILCENE

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":3nacc9jz said:
QUILCENE":3nacc9jz said:

How in the world is 38-10 luck? I guess you could argue Green Bay got lucky to be facing Seattle before they put their game together, which should happen at minimum when they play the 49ers, but otherwise, well, every team in every game has some luck.

Somethingis clearly wrong with the Hawk's offense. Nothing a pasting of the 49ers won't fix, but it might end up costing a bye week.

You have to be able to appreciate "tongue in cheek" comments like this at times.....

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
QUILCENE":1pzsropj said:
5_Golden_Rings":1pzsropj said:
QUILCENE":1pzsropj said:

You have to be able to appreciate "tongue in cheek" comments like this at times.....
Hey I was somewhat inebriated. Well, I was drinking.

But tbh the only reason Seattle lost like that was because Aaron Rodgers put on his Robo-QB helmet. Pretty much no defense could have stopped him that day. Wilson played badly, and the WRs dropped a couple key passes, but really, even if Seattle put up some point, there was no stopping Rodgers.