I actually love the fact that...

Rob12

Reaction score
...the Seahawks got obliterated today.

Obviously, I'd prefer a win. But in a season where we are still in a favorable position for the 2 seed in the NFC, I like that this team got absolutely destroyed today. It was due. It was time. Not getting beat by 10+ for five years in the NFL was one of the weirder and more impressive runs in the NFL, but to be honest I'm glad it's over.

Essentially, no one on this roster has had their ass kicked like this in the NFL. And now they have. And I think that's a good teaching and learning opportunity.

Color me not mad at all after today's result. I mean, not even a little bit. This team is pissed off right now. Anyone disagree? And I think I like the idea of a pissed off and humiliated Seahawks team.

Glad we got our asses beat down. The forthcoming beat down of the Rams and the new loss leader for coaches is going to be epic. Trust me.

Trust me.

The NFC is ours. I believe, and I know many others do as well.

Time to go on a run.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
We already had 'wakeup call' against TB. This is one too many, grass field or not.

Sent from my SC-02H using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Never happy about a lost never. I mean I kinda know what ur saying about being pissed off and moving forward. However these guys get paid a lot of money to play football. Today they all look like amateurs who were just going through the motions. When we got are butts handed to us in a couple games this year that should of been the motivation. Having a playoff game at home and warping up the division title was motivation. We got punched in the mouth today and did not punch back. This game kinda reminded me of the 1st half of the Carolina game last year in the playoffs.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
thegreeninyoureye":1zyghkx0 said:
Never happy about a lost never. I mean I kinda know what ur saying about being pissed off and moving forward. However these guys get paid a lot of money to play football. Today they all look like amateurs who were just going through the motions. When we got are butts handed to us in a couple games this year that should of been the motivation. Having a playoff game at home and warping up the division title was motivation. We got punched in the mouth today and did not punch back. This game kinda reminded me of the 1st half of the Carolina game last year in the playoffs.
I agree with Rob,we needed a good ass kicking to show there are no easy games to take off..This is better to happen in season rather than the playoffs..I think every team from here on is going to see a hungry Hawk team

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Meh, too many wake-up calls this year. I certainly don't love that fact.

Reality is that Wilson had a terrible game, and has been inaccurate more frequently than in the past this season.

The D didn't show up either, at least they have an injury excuse.

Slowly the team is pissing away playoff position and making it tougher for them to have an easier time in the post season. No longer do the Hawks have the 2 seed after yesterday, nor have they clinched the Division either.

Prior to Tampa there was a shot at the #1 seed but now they trail Detroit in 3rd, but their record is actually worse than that and they get the higher position because they are playing in a weak division.

I think it's possible they could lose 2 of the three games remaining, and the remaining schedule is solely against NFC-W opponents.

Largent80

Reaction score
I disagree, 2 weeks ago we got our ass handed to us by a supposed crappy #25 defense, then we beat up a crappy Panther team at home, then regress into that pile of Hank yesterday.

We are atrocious on the road vs bad teams....Not a good sign and in the playoffs on the road they will be playing GOOD teams. Wait...We beat the Patriots at home?

Where is THAT team?

jammerhawk

Reaction score
That my friend is the real question we all want to know.

Where is the team that showed up and stepped on the throats of weaker teams, injured, missing critical parts, sleeping on their record and reading their press clippings, or not yet prepared to fight for another championship?

Disappointing.

october12thMAN

Reaction score
Nashville via Arlington High school, Arlington, WA
Rob12":22mlp8gp said:
...the Seahawks got obliterated today.

Obviously, I'd prefer a win. But in a season where we are still in a favorable position for the 2 seed in the NFC, I like that this team got absolutely destroyed today. It was due. It was time. Not getting beat by 10+ for five years in the NFL was one of the weirder and more impressive runs in the NFL, but to be honest I'm glad it's over.

Essentially, no one on this roster has had their ass kicked like this in the NFL. And now they have. And I think that's a good teaching and learning opportunity.

Color me not mad at all after today's result. I mean, not even a little bit. This team is pissed off right now. Anyone disagree? And I think I like the idea of a pissed off and humiliated Seahawks team.

Glad we got our asses beat down. The forthcoming beat down of the Rams and the new loss leader for coaches is going to be epic. Trust me.

Trust me.

The NFC is ours. I believe, and I know many others do as well.

Time to go on a run.

Although I essentially agree with you on the "beatdown" part, it's hard for me to agree on the "going-on-a-run" part. This years team is way too bipolar to give us too much hope.

We can't get a pass rush against good O-lines, and we can't stop a pass rush against so-so edge rushers. Not a good combo.

Also, as I mentioned in another post, if we are to continue this bipolar trend and make some kind of a run in to the playoffs, it'll be seen as "everything is all good", and the desperately needed changes will never happen.

As much as it hurts to say, we may need another embarrassment, this year, before PC/JS finally sees that serious changes need to be made.

You simply CANNOT protect an $80 million QB behind a $6 milion O-line. And our High ceiling/upside project blindside tackle, should be a practice squad project. NOT an in-game, starting project.

Seahawk

Reaction score
One and Done! Maybe two and done if we start from the wild card.

12thbrah

Reaction score
I thought the defense played ok. The Packers had 4 TD drives of 50 yards or less because of turnovers. I think we're used to the D only giving up field goals in those situations but you can't give up that type of field position to Aaron Rodgers in Lambeau.