That stunk,,,,BUT there is still hope and the nfl is hard

gowazzu02

Reaction score
I knew this board would be crazy today.

Yesterday was the worst game we've seen in the Wilson era, from the quarterback, to the rest of the offense to the defense to the coaching. It all stunk. Stunk on ice.

Was it grass, was it the road, was it the cold? Probably a little bit of it all. But what it really comes down to, the NFL is really hard. Look at the packers, they took it to us, gave us the biggest whooping we've had in half a decade, and they were what 6-6 coming into yesterday playing for their playoff lives? They have ARodg one of, if not the best qb in the game and they are battling to squeek into a wild card spot.

The NFL wants parity,,,, and the salary cap demands it. If you think yesterday was bad. Look around the rest of the league.

Start with our division, Look at the absolute face plant that "everyones super bowl pick" Cardinals have had this year. It's gotten so bad down there that the coach is literally blaming mother nature for losses now. The Niners who fought so neck and neck with us a few short years ago is a joke show.

Last years super bowl champs are a respectable 8-5, but they just lost a game to Tennessee that all but eliminated them from their division.

I already mentioned GB 7-6 and 2 out of the division, Minny in the same division started like gang busters 4-0, and now sits tied with GB hoping for a wild card.

Dallas, was some huge juggernaut, but the last two weeks their offense has been exposed and now people are calling for a QB switch.

New Orleans has a HOF QB and their in last place in their division. Carolina was 15-1 last year, they're done and the QB and coach have a bubbling feud.

Then you have the never haves, Jax is most likely gonna fire Bradley after 5 years of not getting it done. The Browns are winless, the niners gagged away a big lead to a Jets team that quit on the season a week prior.

So in conclusion, our recent road woes suck, it's humbling, probably a bit embarrassing but in the grand scheme we are very lucky to have what we have. Ask your 1999 self would you take 8-4-1 1 game away from clinching the division with 5 years of playoff football in a row 2 trips to the superbowl and one championship.

The 2 seed is still well within reach. And the season can still end with a Lombardi trophy.

But now we gotta go handle the damn fighting Jeff Fischers.........

Sorry for the long post, i needed to formulate my thoughts and decompress a bit.

Seymour

Reaction score
gowazzu02":3ea22hxv said:
I knew this board would be crazy today.........

Sorry for the long post, i needed to formulate my thoughts and decompress a bit.

Seahawk schizophrenia rubbing off on you?

OP
OP
gowazzu02

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Seymour":3tlbvn3m said:
gowazzu02":3tlbvn3m said:
I knew this board would be crazy today.........

Seahawk schizophrenia rubbing off on you?

LOL touche.

Optimus25

Reaction score
The success over the past 5-6 years has been incredible, but the if the Seahawks perform a Jekyll and Hide act week in, week out, you can bet your @$$ that this board and Seahawks faithful everywhere will follow suit and be on top of cloud nine one week and despondent the next.

I mean to go from dominant to pathetic to dominant to pathetic over the course of four weeks is just BS. And the word pathetic doesn't do justice for how bad TB and GB were.

Maybe we should just not play anyone in any ' bay'.

OP
OP
gowazzu02

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Optimus25":3j31tfrq said:
The success over the past 5-6 years has been incredible, but the if the Seahawks perform a Jekyll and Hide act week in, week out, you can bet your @$$ that this board and Seahawks faithful everywhere will follow suit and be on top of cloud nine one week and despondent the next.

I mean to go from dominant to pathetic to dominant to pathetic over the course of four weeks is just BS. And the word pathetic doesn't do justice for how bad TB and GB were.

Maybe we should just not play anyone in any ' bay'.

lol i didn't even think about that. "is it natural grass, 1:pm starts, cold weather or the other team has the word Bay in there name"