Pete's worst loss as Pro

evergreen

Reaction score
Sorry I'm too lazy to do all the research. But I found one loss in 2010 to the chiefs 42-13 which ties Sunday. Other wise a few 17 point losses. Then a bunch of bad losses leading up to the Bucs game. Right after Xmas we lost to the Bucs 38-10. Then we played the Rams. We all know what happened next. One of the great games in NFL history plus the greatest run of all time. Some think we got blown out by the bears 35-24. Some know hoe freaking close that game was. Big play babs missed a 99 yard pik six, a qb sack to force a field goal, and an onside kick recovery(which wouldn't have happened if the prior plays did...

Hawks46

Reaction score
Didn't we lose to the Giants 41-7 in Pete's first year here ?

nIdahoSeahawk

Reaction score
evergreen":zmozevy3 said:
Sorry I'm too lazy to do all the research. But I found one loss in 2010 to the chiefs 42-13 which ties Sunday. Other wise a few 17 point losses. Then a bunch of bad losses leading up to the Bucs game. Right after Xmas we lost to the Bucs 38-10. Then we played the Rams. We all know what happened next. One of the great games in NFL history plus the greatest run of all time. Some think we got blown out by the bears 35-24. Some know hoe freaking close that game was. Big play babs missed a 99 yard pik six, a qb sack to force a field goal, and an onside kick recovery(which wouldn't have happened if the prior plays did...
That 2010 chiefs loss, if the score you put isn't a typo, is actually 29 points, making it the worst loss of Pete's tenure here, not this past sunday. Either way, this game sucked.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Supposedly this was Russell Wilson's worst loss of his career, including college and HS.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Been a lot of discussion on the board about Pete's "formula" for winning and whether that has impeded the team (offense) a little. Will be interesting to see how the staff and players respond.