First timer. Need a welcoming tailgate to show the hospitali

N.Dodge

Reaction score
Greetings. My uncle just flew in from New Mexico, one of only a handful of Seahawk fans in the Southwest. It's his first time in Wa and at a game. Would like to know if there is any welcoming members who don't mind a few new faces to join in on the festivities. Just let me know the pitch in amount and we are as good as there. Go 'Hawks!

BocciHawk

Reaction score
N.Dodge":zqgdbbnn said:
Greetings. My uncle just flew in from New Mexico, one of only a handful of Seahawk fans in the Southwest. It's his first time in Wa and at a game. Would like to know if there is any welcoming members who don't mind a few new faces to join in on the festivities. Just let me know the pitch in amount and we are as good as there. Go 'Hawks!

It's possible some folks will give you some data here on .NET but in general tailgating was invented because stadiums were way the hell out in the middle of nowhere and/or the number of fans were sufficient to totally overwhelm any bars or restaurants nearby.

Neither is true of CenturyLink Field. The stadium is super close to downtown, and there are enough places to eat and drink that they can handle all 70,000 fans.

So, in short, there's not a lot of tailgating for Seahawks games. You'll find it if you look for it, and those who will be out are generally welcoming and so forth and so on... but a lot of us are out in our favorite bars and restaurants before games.

I probably get in one tailgate with my buddies each season... we do it mostly just for the hell of it, and to have done it, basically...

semiahmoo

Reaction score
N.Dodge":1s0xrha4 said:

Will be an unusually cold endeavor.

Good luck and hope you and your uncle have a great day capped off with a Hawks' victory.

peppersjap

Reaction score
Just find any bar and if you are wearing Seahawk gear you are a friend, actually usually works if you are wearing the other teams gear too. I go to the Central Saloon in Pioneer square but there are many. I also think Safeco field is a great landing spot but can be a little cold this time of year!