Paint Ball with BEAST MODE

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I used to play. It was a great stress relief. Hope he wears proper eye protection (see paintball mask) if he really plays.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
I have that Rogue bar and a the standalone version of the rack with the Westside hole spacing. Have 45's of those bumpers too.

He was bench pressing with a regular grip then a suicide grip. I don't know why you need a suicide grip to BP 95 pounds like he was, but okay. And his pull ups weren't full ROM.

I think there was some paintball stuff in there too.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
bmorepunk":mcyr6o2h said:
I have that Rogue bar and a the standalone version of the rack with the Westside hole spacing. Have 45's of those bumpers too.

He was bench pressing with a regular grip then a suicide grip. I don't know why you need a suicide grip to BP 95 pounds like he was, but okay. And his pull ups weren't full ROM.

I bet you are a blast at party's.

Ozzy

Reaction score
bmorepunk":1hcz9e74 said:

That's a nice rack you have sir.