Free Action Green Towels at the Clink tonite, son!

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
To celebrate our first Color Rush game, 12s will receive an #ActionGreen rally towel at @CenturyLink_Fld gates.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Seahawks/status/809187201858686976[/tweet]

EJXIcdg

Man, I am jelly I am not going! :mrgreen:

pmedic920

Reaction score
Would be really awesome if someone found an extra on the ground after the game, and sent it to Texas, Livingston Texas to be exact.

Wink, wink.

Largent80

Reaction score
pmedic920":1cidja65 said:
Would be really awesome if someone found an extra on the ground after the game, and sent it to Texas, Livingston Texas to be exact.

Wink, wink.

No...Magnolia.

Largent80

Reaction score
Actually my friend is going to the game and is taking his dad, he just texted me that he will send 2 towels to me, and if you are nice.

2_0_6

Reaction score
I would gladly purchase one from someone if they had an extra. :greetingsearthling:

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
This Color Rush game should of been when we were playing Cam and the Panthers, imagine the headlines, "Super Cam loses to Kryptonite Seahawks"

cymatica

Reaction score
Too much green. This game will be hard to watch

Crizilla

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":6lpxqdv8 said:
To celebrate our first Color Rush game, 12s will receive an #ActionGreen rally towel at @CenturyLink_Fld gates.

EJXIcdg

Man, I am jelly I am not going! :mrgreen:

not a huge fan of the uni's, but this is cool... feel like i've entered the matrix.

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
I actually really enjoy that we're taking advantage of the color rush. Doesn't seem like a lot of other teams really got into it. It's different, fun and has added more hype to the game day. I fully embrace the green. :2thumbs:

Largent80

Reaction score
JAGHAWK":305y5mst said:
I actually really enjoy that we're taking advantage of the color rush. Doesn't seem like a lot of other teams really got into it. It's different, fun and has added more hype to the game day. I fully embrace the green. :2thumbs:

I am now your fan.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
:pukeface: :snack: :pukeface:

So bad I had to vomit then re-eat my vomit just so I could vomit again to show how I really feel about color rush.

If I were going to the game tonight, I'd be happy to ship burnt embers of towels for free. Alas, I have to leave Seattle this afternoon.

-bsd

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
Largent80":1nbl3kua said:
JAGHAWK":1nbl3kua said:

I am now your fan.

I am... skeptical, at best. Haha! :p

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":468dnhrk said:
You can never have enough green!

I suspect that everyone will get on board with this once the game is going and we're winning. :D