Green uni's.... love or hate?

King Dog

Reaction score
Hate them. I thought the reason we couldn't wear 84 throwbacks or whatver was because you can't change the helmet, but the Rams did? What gives?

cymatica

Reaction score
They should tour around the country as the Green Man Group

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Gotta admit...I kinda liked them.

I thought they were MUCH better than the green jerseys from 2009 at least, which I absolutely hated.

I think the green fits this style of uniform much better.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Uni isn't that bad but decal the helmet to match..

BlueThunder

Reaction score
I was actually surprised that I liked them. I think it was because the amount of blue attempted to counter-act the green, and came to a happy medium. In fact, my wife has wanted a #4 Hauschka jersey for like, forever, so I was cleverly asked during the game if she preferred the blue, white, grey, or the Action Green jersey's, and she said when she boiled it down, it was the green. So there, I was successful. I now know her main Xmas present:

A medium, Official, Action Green #4 Steven Hauschka Jersey.

And hopefully I can find it easily.

Now, if she would just reciprocate and get me my XL, Wolf Gray, #31 Kam Chancellor... Hmmmmm

Probably help if I dropped a hint, huh? :lol:

rjdriver

Reaction score
I thought they were kind of cool......for one time. I'm in the throwback crowd being the forty something that I am (I know, I know the helmet thing ).

Deviating off topic a bit....

LOVED LOVED LOVED the Rams blue and white helmets. I thought they were classic and I wish they wore them all the time. That's what the fearsome foursome wore, so I really enjoyed them.

Basis4day

Reaction score
I didn't really like them on TV. A bit over-saturated for me.

I do like them in the still photos on twitter.

mbtitleist

Reaction score
Personally, I thought they were horrendous.

rjdriver":15w7ptat said:
LOVED LOVED LOVED the Rams blue and white helmets. I thought they were classic and I wish they wore them all the time. That's what the fearsome foursome wore, so I really enjoyed them.

I completely agree with that. Those helmets looked so much better than their regular helmets.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Would not been as bad with dark pants with the neon accents. That might have been cool. The all green made them look like a glow in the dark Blue man group ripoff or something.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
rjdriver":2yh3k1zs said:
I thought they were kind of cool......for one time. I'm in the throwback crowd being the forty something that I am (I know, I know the helmet thing ).

Deviating off topic a bit....

They looked awfully yellow to me. The whole game had quite a "yellow" feel to it because of it, at least to me. So yeah, I'm not terribly crazy about them personally.

As far as the Rams uniforms go, they were pretty sweet looking. And if they went with a different helmet coloration with those uniforms, there's absolutely no reason why we couldn't go with ours.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
They have been trying for many years but that action green is an acent color and it should be used as such. When you got to much of it it's pretty bad

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Awful...looked like something the team ordered in bulk from Jenny Loop in China. hope thats the end of them...

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
Loved them! Don't think they should ever be an alt uniform though. Once a year, maybe.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
cymatica":2n0zuzbe said:
They should tour around the country as the Green Man Group

GANGREEN! :twisted:
The wife & I really liked the change of pace, but I wouldn't want them worn in any more than one game per Season.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Love the green. (see sig below). The contrast with the Blue was perfect, too. Commentators pointed out the numbers we so easy to see.

Now, the endzones being Green? Still thinking on that.

potatohead

Reaction score
King Dog":1h6lubkh said:
Hate them. I thought the reason we couldn't wear 84 throwbacks or whatver was because you can't change the helmet, but the Rams did? What gives?

They only changed the stickers. Green Bay does the same thing when they wear the throwback jerseys, they take the logos and stripe off.