Where was Sowell

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
All I ever saw at RT was Gilliam. Did I miss something? An injury? Did he get pulled early? Or did Gilliam start? Either way, Gilliam plays, and the run game flat lines

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":jpdtbk1g said:
All I ever saw at RT was Gilliam. Did I miss something? An injury? Did he get pulled early? Or did Gilliam start? Either way, Gilliam plays, and the run game flat lines

I was wondering about this as well, just a few weeks ago Pete said he had moved on from Gilliam. I also saw Rees in on the TD throw to Lockett, but later in the game saw Glow and Ifedi.

Sowell is better than Gilliam at this point, albeit not much.

OP
OP
Thepeelsessions

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":3st8y7x0 said:
Thepeelsessions":3st8y7x0 said:

I was wondering about this as well, just a few weeks ago Pete said he had moved on from Gilliam. I also saw Rees in on the TD throw to Lockett, but later in the game saw Glow and Ifedi.

I saw Rees celebrating in the EZ on Lockett's touchdown as well. Weird. I don't like all this shuffling. Stick with one guy, any one guy except for Gilliam

stang233

Reaction score
He was there then got benched cuz he was not playing well.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
stang233":1jz1662e said:
He was there then got benched cuz he was sucking.

At this point it's odd to me that Rees isn't getting a little more playing time, I know the media has asked Pete about that.

The reasons I'm saying this is because he graded out fairly well compared to his other teammates on the line in limited action.

He's also listed in the depth chart under tackle and guard spots and I wouldn't mind seeing him start at RT instead of choosing between Sowell and Gilliam who are the two lesser talents on the line.

This may just be me but I have a strange feeling that he'll be starting on the line for the Seahawks next year. I'm guessing the Seahawks will also try a takcle or two in the draft just in case.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":25cvfegb said:
NFSeahawks628":25cvfegb said:
Thepeelsessions":25cvfegb said:

I saw Rees celebrating in the EZ on Lockett's touchdown as well. Weird. I don't like all this shuffling. Stick with one guy, any one guy except for Gilliam

I thought that was a bit strange also. Watching the replay, I really don't think Odhiambo was on the field for that play.

Sowell did play, not sure how much. The Sowell/Gilliam combination did allow Hayes one of the better performances of his career. Is it possible even to say which one sucks less?

LolaRox

Reaction score
Pete said a couple weeks ago that it was an ongoing competition at RT and he reiterated it in his post game presser. They wanted wanted to give Gilliam some playing time. He said they will watch the tape and decide what comes next. :pukeface:

The entire Oline situation is sad and people need to held accountable in the offseason.

McGruff

Reaction score
Sowell played, Gilliam played.

I think Odhiambo was a 6th lineman on that play.

Incubus

Reaction score
I think Sowell played the first 3 quarters or so. Replaced by Gilliam in the 4th.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Incubus":35atjk5p said:
I think Sowell played the first 3 quarters or so. Replaced by Gilliam in the 4th.
Bingo. The snap counts at SH.com had them at something like 45 and 15. Gilliam finished, basically in garbage time when we also saw changes on D.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Gilliam came in because Sowell was having issues finding someone to block. Dude was lost in space.

Sent from my SC-02H using Tapatalk