Anything new on Prosise?

TheHawkster

Reaction score
I'm expecting a playoff return but will we see him earlier?
Seems like it's just crickets but who knows......anybody?

ARhawk

Reaction score
Yeah its weird how we never hear any updates on him. I feel like we'd know if he was ahead of schedule and had a chance to play soon. But really, who knows? I hope we get the 2 seed for the bye week, and that could be enough rest for him to be back for our first playoff game.

Basis4day

Reaction score
ARhawk":20jsbtxx said:
Yeah its weird how we never hear any updates on him. I feel like we'd know if he was ahead of schedule and had a chance to play soon. But really, who knows? I hope we get the 2 seed for the bye week, and that could be enough rest for him to be back for our first playoff game.

When he was injured, Carrol said it would be a while until Prosise would have an updated prognosis. His injury was serious, so weekly updates would be pretty pointless.

Having said that:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/scohenPI/status/809858736370040832[/tweet]

James in PA

Reaction score
Someone asked Pete about him during Friday's press conference. I think it may have been the last question. Pete said something like he will be reevaluated on Monday & they will know more then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve2222

Reaction score
Just more reason why the #2 seed is all too important

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
yes, this kid could be a difference maker in a tight playoff game

Beren

Reaction score
Really like Prosise - seems a lot more dynamic and nimble than Rawls. Desperately hoping we haven't seen the last of him this season. Would be a huge boon to our playoff prospects.

Largent80

Reaction score
Pete said a couple weeks ago that every 2 weeks there would be an update on him. That was 2 weeks ago so there should be something today. If he is healing well he should be able to play in our playoff game if we get the bye.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
I like the idea of having Promise, Rawls and Reece with a healthy Wilson. That's a potentially lethal running and short passing game.

Then with Baldwin, Lockett and Graham behind them this offence has the weapons to be the best offense we have ever fielded.

Even an average performance by our O-line and we could be extremely dangerous for our playoff run

gowazzu02

Reaction score
RichNhansom":1w9jswsr said:
I like the idea of having Promise, Rawls and Reece with a healthy Wilson. That's a potentially lethal running and short passing game.

Then with Baldwin, Lockett and Graham behind them this offence has the weapons to be the best offense we have ever fielded.

Even an average performance by our O-line and we could be extremely dangerous for our playoff run

Heck yeah I agree totally. Prosise would do a couple things... SPELL Rawls and then be that lightning to his thunder!

Man I hope he gets back that would be huge. He had a great couple of games vs NE and Phi

RCATES

Reaction score
The fact that he hasn't been IR'd gives me hope that the team is confident he will play again this season. Hopefully we get some good news from Pete today.

getnasty

Reaction score
I expect him to be out the next 2 weeks and then to return in the divisional game after the bye, that is if we take care of business.

Jville

Reaction score
Basis4day":2cvp9ai4 said:
ARhawk":2cvp9ai4 said:

When he was injured, Carrol said it would be a while until Prosise would have an updated prognosis. His injury was serious, so weekly updates would be pretty pointless.

Having said that:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/scohenPI/status/809858736370040832[/tweet]

That would be this 12/19 Monday. Pete Carroll's next "Live Video Player" press conference is scheduled for 3:00 pm today.

Here >>> [urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/live[/urltargetblank]

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
RCATES":3jv5zcx0 said:
The fact that he hasn't been IR'd gives me hope that the team is confident he will play again this season..

Me too, although an evaluation could change that confidence.

RCATES

Reaction score
PC didn't speak yesterday. I'm guessing the players practiced yesterday yet no practice reports were released for either team. Being they play on Saturday today should be considered Wednesday so I'm guessing its mandatory he speaks today.

Jville

Reaction score
Looking at the press conference schedule, 12:15 pm would be a probable time for a Pete Carroll press conference today with Richard Sherman following at 12:30 pm.

I'm also curious about the status of our always entertaining punter Jon Ryan.

Jville

Reaction score
Only a few minutes away from live press conferences >>>> [urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/live[/urltargetblank]

Or 710 feed >>> [urltargetblank]http://player.listenlive.co/35801/en[/urltargetblank]

Carroll at 12:30 pm

Sherman likely at 12:45 pm

Pete says Prosise has a chance to return in two more weeks. Says Prosise is coming along fine and they still hope to get him back.

Largent80

Reaction score
Pete said he needs to start conditioning and hasn't been able to run for 4 weeks. Hoping he can this next week and if he can, we may have him for the playoffs !!!!!!!!!!!

RCATES

Reaction score
Carroll: CJ Prosise is doing well. Good feedback. Rehab is “real serious right now.” Optimistic he could be available in a couple weeks.