Seahawks shuttle from Kirkland P&R questions

BamKam

Reaction score
How long does it take to get to the field once the bus leaves from the park and ride? Also I see the last shuttle leaves at 12:55 do the last ones get too full to where you miss it completely?

Taking my gf to her first game ever tomorrow and was suppose to work but they are letting me off early. So tying to plan which one I should catch so she doesn't miss some of the cool pre game stuff. Thanks in advance!

i5roadrunner

Reaction score
I lived in Kirkland (Juanita) for 14 years and we would drive down to the South Kirkland P&R early before the game and take the 255 Metro down for regular bus fare and get off at the King Street Station then take the Seahawk Special back home from where the pick up spot was then across from Uwajimaya on 5th Ave. I think the fare going back was $4 but not sure on that. The South Kirk P&R shuttle drops you right back where you started so it works great but right after the game there is a bit of a line but that had a lot of busses going back. You can always check the Metro web site for times and fares but you save money by taking the 255 down. Just make sure you park at the South Kirk P&R unless they have changed things but probably not.

i5roadrunner

Reaction score
If you are going to be leaving closer to gametime then the Seahawk Special would be better because it does not stop anywhere else and the 255 has its regular route stops.