I've said it a million times.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Pete and JS need to re-evaluate how to build this roster. Can't continue to cost cut on the O Line. Then again, serious draft capital has gone into it, so maybe its Cable's fault? I've no idea.

stizz19

Reaction score
I agree, after watching this game it is obvious this may be the worst o-line this team has seen. At least by far the most inconsistent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hawks85

Reaction score
I already called this a lost yesterday. Arizonas defense is way to strong for our weak offensive line plus they know our defense. We will win next week.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Yet people will continue to support this approach. I remember there was optimism around Bradley Sowell when the season started. The blind optimism is bordering on lunacy at this point.

NM-Hawk

Reaction score
Moneyball isn't working. I understand the logic but it did'nt work. Need to rethink this strategy this offseason.

kf3339

Reaction score
Our O-Line is indeed bad. No one will dispute that point.

But they aren't the ones who gave up 34 points today. Our defense has many issues as well. A lot of it is on the coaches game plan and a in-game adjustments. But individual players screwed up big time this game.

I'm putting this loss though squarely on PC. There is absolutely no reason for this team to have loss this game. It is his loss. He is not getting thru to this team anymore.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
We are the only team in the league that would trade for Jimmy Graham and use him to shore up our BLOCKING.

Leee-roy

Reaction score
Seems like if they are winning, everybody looks past the elephant in the room.
The O-line sucks and Cable must go.

NJlargent

Reaction score
kf3339":1wakb8m8 said:
Our O-Line is indeed bad. No one will dispute that point.

But they aren't the ones who gave up 34 points today. Our defense has many issues as well. A lot of it is on the coaches game plan and a in-game adjustments. But individual players screwed up big time this game.

I'm putting this loss though squarely on PC. There is absolutely no reason for this team to have loss this game. It is his loss. He is not getting thru to this team anymore.

It's on PC. They came out flat and lost to a team that had nothing to play for. Let the off-season implosion happen and either fix it or start the rebuild. Lose to the friggin cards at home with a bye on the line. Shit show

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Glownski was the worst of the worst my eyes told me. Seriously were at the one and glownski dives to the right to cut block and leaves his man wide open straight to the qb?

Arizona put up 41on new Orleans the week before and I was told it didn't matter, well, yes it did matter. They could only get 34 on us but their confidence was showing.

I would like to once again see major changes on our o line.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Cable is teaching his players to dive. Sweezy was doing that a lot when he was here too. Cable needs to go.....terrible OL coach. Got to have the benefit of working with Warrick Dunn and Michael Vick in Altanta and Wilson/Lynch here. They covered up his piss poor blocking scheme in the run game. It's all too evident now.

xgeoff

Reaction score
There is a serious problem in evaluating talent. Britt has turned into a good center but he was a disaster prior to that. Ifedi is playing exactly how his college tape predicted he would play. Odiambo hasn't impressed so far. I just don't think or scouting and talent eval has been on point. That being said, it's not our of the question that these guys could get their act together. They have looked good at times. Frankly I think we need to dump the zone blocking scheme and just let these guys block the guy in front of them. Talks can get yardage as long as he's not hit 3yds deep in the backfield

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
I agree, hands down. I never thought it could be worse than last year. I wasn't even sure that was a possibility. Was Patrick Lewis take that much of an anchor last year? I always cutting him was a mistake, just like cutting Cmike is proving to be.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Largent80":10w180ww said:
Glownski was the worst of the worst my eyes told me. Seriously were at the one and glownski dives to the right to cut block and leaves his man wide open straight to the qb?

Arizona put up 41on new Orleans the week before and I was told it didn't matter, well, yes it did matter. They could only get 34 on us but their confidence was showing.

I would like to once again see major changes on our o line.
Oh my gosh, Glow has been such a huge disappointment. I was looking forward to him finally giving this team a staple at LG. He fits the profile to the tee. Seasoned college guard who is big and nasty. Cable is the problem. He has no idea what he's doing. If this team had even a decent offensive line coach, we probably wouldn't even be having any of these conversations.