John Lynch said it best

cymatica

Reaction score
Jimmy Graham hasn't been in this gameplan

Marlin Man

Reaction score
Somebody should pointedly ask Pete- WHY #88 not in game plan????????? Bevel again????????????????????

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Also as Lynch said, Needs to be featured, not just a part. He has proven he can win 50/50 and make big things happen in all situations.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
cymatica":3q6pna5o said:
Our suck-butt O-Line can't protect Wilson without using Graham to help slow down the Cards onslaught Defense.
Wilson couldn't very well throw while laying on his back........DISGUSTING!!

hawker84

Reaction score
I would comment, but shedding this coaching staff in anything less than a warm and fuzzy light, is frowned upon around here. So I'll just say, next week's the next championship opportunity. Lol.

razor150

Reaction score
scutterhawk":22yripco said:
cymatica":22yripco said:
Our suck-butt O-Line can't protect Wilson without using Graham to help slow down the Cards onslaught Defense.
Wilson couldn't very well throw while laying on his back........DISGUSTING!!

We do have other TEs to do that blocking. It is unacceptable to give up one of your biggest weapon.

Optimus25

Reaction score
hawker84":1e77tzti said:
I would comment, but shedding this coaching staff in anything less than a warm and fuzzy light, is frowned upon around here. So I'll just say, next week's the next championship opportunity. Lol.

Bevell is the reason for our success.

Just ask any of the three relatives of his who post here relentlessly defending a guy who cannot game plan the best player in the nfl (graham) into a game against a team with a secondary decimated by injuries.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
yes I am tired of the o line excuse, we know they are shit and he does need a te to stay in but move Jimmy out wide, Locketts now out, you need a playmaker you can't keep him in to block. He doesn't excel at it anyway, drop one of the other te's into coverage. Move players around, you got to get your playmakers in the game. It was a one man show out there with Doug, eventually a team is going to scheme him out and you're going to need help

kf3339

Reaction score
hawker84":25x5fwdb said:
I would comment, but shredding this coaching staff in anything less than a warm and fuzzy light, is frowned upon around here. So I'll just say, next week's the next championship opportunity. Lol.

You have every right to shred our coaching staff on this forum. You should not give a damn what anyone on this site says about your posts. I don't.

blue 22

Reaction score
Optimus25":2v4wpc4q said:
hawker84":2v4wpc4q said:

Bevell is the reason for our success.

Just ask any of the three relatives of his who post here relentlessly defending a guy who cannot game plan the best player in the nfl (graham) into a game against a team with a secondary decimated by injuries.

HAHA

scrummymustard

Reaction score
flmmkrz":lzfox08f said:
yes I am tired of the o line excuse, we know they are shit and he does need a te to stay in but move Jimmy out wide, Locketts now out, you need a playmaker you can't keep him in to block. He doesn't excel at it anyway, drop one of the other te's into coverage. Move players around, you got to get your playmakers in the game. It was a one man show out there with Doug, eventually a team is going to scheme him out and you're going to need help

Exactly, we have Willson, Vannett and Williams to stay in and block. We can't continue to blame the OL. Having Graham pass block is a terrible use of resources.