O-Line and Kicker

u0087966

Reaction score
This should be the focus in the draft.

Haushka single-handedly (rather single-footedly) lost the chance for a bye for the Hawks this season. Missed a fg in AZ in OT then blew 4 points today (worm burner blocked and x-point wide left)...no longer Haush-money.

O-Line played good second half but was a turnstile 1st half (just like half this season). Cable is good but he's no miracle worker.

Nothinbutm

Reaction score
Strictly by the numbers, Haushka has turned a very high potential of 2 wins in 1 loss and 1 tie this season. It's never that cut and dry but face value it seems that way.

Also, duh... concerning the offensive line.

Mtjhoyas

Reaction score
I have ZERO faith this organization has any idea how to evaluate and acquire talent at OL. They are embarrassing. The last thing I want them doing is wasting valuable capital when they clearly don't know what they are doing.

onepicknick

Reaction score
You know after watching several games this OL wouldn't be a good line in college all the coaching in the world isn't going to help this group they have no heart no love of the game they're there for a paycheck.

They get OWNED all the time I'm for bringing in some bigger Line if they put everybody in to block just sent out one receiver the rest OL, The opposing D would still get the sack sending just five. We need someone who can evaluate talent on lineman. You don't suppose they practice against our D line?

You know what, we have next year I hope they figure this out with our D too we need SF to come back to strength and the Cards this I would hope will makes us play better.

You know the fans are getting tired of the Offense just hearing all the Boos and the announcers saying has that ever happen before.

On the bright side were not the Brown fans we have seen and tasted success from this team and now I guess we expect it.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
u0087966":1rj8xnaj said:
This should be the focus in the draft.

Haushka single-handedly (rather single-footedly) lost the chance for a bye for the Hawks this season. Missed a fg in AZ in OT then blew 4 points today (worm burner blocked and x-point wide left)...no longer Haush-money.

O-Line played good second half but was a turnstile 1st half (just like half this season). Cable is good but he's no miracle worker.
Might want to bring back Gresham too.
Never recall a bad snap from him, while the kid they got now is famous for bad snaps and doesn't block worth a crap.