Did Hausch Kill Our Momentum?

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Seems to me the team was shocked, deflated even after that miss. Yes Hausch has missed before but we really seemed to be rolling. I was REALLY proud of the team and our resilience until that point, and I think that our team rallies to stop Arizona if we have the lead with the crowd and momentum on our backs

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Scorpion05":2g1rtnep said:
Seems to me the team was shocked, deflated even after that miss. Yes Hausch has missed before but we really seemed to be rolling. I was REALLY proud of the team and our resilience until that point, and I think that our team rallies to stop Arizona if we have the lead with the crowd and momentum on our backs

It's the epitome of the season.

seahawksny

Reaction score
Doesn't matter.
The defense had a job to do whether we were ahead by one or whether the game was tied. And they failed

SuperFreak

Reaction score
Probably hurt the mindset of the team and of course lifted AZ. In golf it's advised to expect the other guy to sink a long putt so it doesn't shake you. At this point the Seahawks should expect a missed kicks.

razor150

Reaction score
Whether we were tied or up by 1, the defenses job was to hold. They choked the game away more than once tonight.

seahawksny

Reaction score
razor150":ujlarpoi said:
Whether we were tied or up by 1, the defenses job was to hold. They choked the game away more than once tonight.

Holy shit razor150
Your post was almost word-for-word the same as mine

OP
OP
Scorpion05

Scorpion05

Reaction score
razor150":19nomjs0 said:

I agree. I just think momentum counts for something. It changed the entire dynamic of the game imo. Kind of like an untimely interception