The Offense Today

Scorpion05

Reaction score
What's everyone's take? Lockett goes out, Rawls goes out. Russell Wilson gets the most hits of a QB this season and is sacked several times. He finishes completing 64% of his passes, 350 yards, 4 tds. Jimmy Graham is hardly utilized

Does anyone think we can make it out of the NFC? Seems like a lot to overcome

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Scorpion05":1fb0ieme said:
What's everyone's take? Lockett goes out, Rawls goes out. Russell Wilson gets the most hits of a QB this season and is sacked several times. He finishes completing 64% of his passes, 350 yards, 4 tds. Jimmy Graham is hardly utilized

I'm fairly certain we lose our first road game, I'd be surprised if we win, even if we do win, I see us losing the next game.

Too much seems to be going on right now, it's not just one thing.

BChawkfan

Reaction score
Scorpion05":1ng6dazw said:

No way. This team has not gelled into a cohesive unit like rgood NFL teams have. Whether it be poor coahing, lack of talent or focus,I'm not sure. This team looks discombobulated alot of the time.

cymatica

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":132jnlgi said:
Scoring only 31 points is terrible, I agree. Wilson only had 350 yards passing, with only 4 touchdowns and no picks. And Baldwin with 171 yards and a touchdown could certainly have done a lot better.

Did you watch the whole game or just look at the statline?

semiahmoo

Reaction score
BChawkfan":1w0pqkn9 said:
Scorpion05":1w0pqkn9 said:

No way. This team has not gelled into a cohesive unit like rgood NFL teams have. Whether it be poor coahing, lack of talent or focus,I'm not sure. This team looks discombobulated alot of the time.

Totally agree. There is some remarkable talent, which has allowed the Hawks to keep things competitive in games like today's, but overall, a more cohesive team would have had this won and done by the 4th quarter.

It was no accident the camerars were spending a lot of time on the faces of the defense on the sidelines as our offense was on the field. Yes, Sherman has made some of that situation public, but he's far from the only one on this team who has problems with the general tone and tenor of our offense as a whole, and this schism has widened greatly in recent weeks.

I think most the players remain tight, but have lost faith, at least somewhat, with the coaching staff, and that is causing much of the Jekyll and Hyde personality of the 2016 version of the Seahawks.

Ozzy

Reaction score
This team could lose badly in their first game or run the table and win the Super Bowl. Neither would surprise me all that much. Still a very dangerous team that no one will want to play I can promise that.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
The offense actually showed perseverance today and battled back. The defense fell apart. Far more disappointed in the defense.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
cymatica":3r223rln said:
Seahawk Sailor":3r223rln said:
Scoring only 31 points is terrible, I agree. Wilson only had 350 yards passing, with only 4 touchdowns and no picks. And Baldwin with 171 yards and a touchdown could certainly have done a lot better.

Did you watch the whole game or just look at the statline?

I watched the entire game. Offense scored the points. 21 in the fourth quarter. And the defense gave about the same amount. Scoring 31 points in this league is nine times out of ten a win, no matter when or how you score them.

Hendo66

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":173i4d1x said:

AZ only had 1 starting DB today.

Should have been making plays all game not just 2nd half.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Hendo66":1h3pv6q8 said:
Seahawk Sailor":1h3pv6q8 said:

AZ only had 1 starting DB today.

Should have been making plays all game not just 2nd half.

The offense looked like shit in the first half, if he wants to ignore that it's his own problem.
It's weird to think a fan could be satisfied by today's performance but I guess there are those people out there.