Christmas Gift That Got Snatched Away.

ACFan

Reaction score
Been waiting patiently all year for Alex Collins to get meaningful PT, to show whether he could help this team or not.

It finally came today, and it appeared he was a spark to get the offense going in the 3rd quarter that helped get the come back on track.

I've taken a lot of heat over the year, but today I saw the competent, every down back I felt AC could be.

Grinding out good yards, catching passes, pass protecting, taking the hits and giving plenty back, ready for more, staying healthy.

Almost felt he didn't touch the ball enough down the stretch, really felt he could have pounded it down and burnt more clock at the end. RW could've probably read the read option a bit better a few times.

Tough loss. I'd been good and patient all year, respecting most everyone's opinion on here that AC wasn't worth a crud.

so it felt a bit like Christmas for me personally, until we lost. :(

Maybe Rawls and AC can be the 1-2 punch that can get us going again from here.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Collins did play well today, much better than I've seen him play before although to be fair he hasn't had many chances. It will be the Prosise show when he comes back in my opinion.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Yeah you did take crap and I will give Collins his props for today..The only thing is he needs to keep doing it and I will eat the crow

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Agree, Collins shined when given the opportunity. Very encouraging.