The biggets difference?

evergreen

Reaction score
This year has been a roller coaster! Remember beating New England and how we felt? What a change. The biggets difference to me is not being able to kick the ball. Whether its extra points, field goals or punting. We have sucked very hard at all this year. It's directly cost us victories against the Cards twice and N.O. too. We almost had it cos us the Atlanta game. That's the difference between 9 wins right now and 12 wins. Keep all the ugly offensive play anddefensive collapse and we still could have 12 wins.

Is it the long snapper???

Crizilla

Reaction score
inconsistency. They've looked like the best team in the league at times but one of the worst at other times. Can't explain it. Losing in the first round in the playoffs or making a superbowl run wouldn't surprise me.

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
evergreen":3h7cqz48 said:
This year has been a roller coaster! Remember beating New England and how we felt? What a change. The biggets difference to me is not being able to kick the ball. Whether its extra points, field goals or punting. We have sucked very hard at all this year. It's directly cost us victories against the Cards twice and N.O. too. We almost had it cos us the Atlanta game. That's the difference between 9 wins right now and 12 wins. Keep all the ugly offensive play anddefensive collapse and we still could have 12 wins.

Is it the long snapper???
I might have been seeing things but I could've sworn I seen Britt on the field during the blocked kick. I thought it was odd, anybody else notice?