Injuries?

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I didn't get to watch the game(THANK GOD) and besides the obvious(Lockett and Rawls), did anyone else get hurt? I have looked all over the board and online but haven't found anything. I hope there is nobody else. Thanks in advance. :)

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Kam hurt his ankle but came back in later is all I know of

flmmkrz

Reaction score
Also right towards the end of the game as Catanzaro was kicking it thru the uprights 3 quarters of .net got butt hurt and lost their minds...not nearly as detrimental to the team as Earls injury and not as gruesome as Tylers but you can still hear them whining about how much the pain hurts right now.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
flmmkrz":c2gxgrct said:
Also right towards the end of the game as Catanzaro was kicking it thru the uprights 3 quarters of .net got butt hurt and lost their minds...not nearly as detrimental to the team as Earls injury and not as gruesome as Tylers but you can still hear them whining about how much the pain hurts right now.

:laugh:

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
flmmkrz":11xld3j4 said:

This is actually pretty funny.

PasteyNuTTeR

Reaction score
flmmkrz":uio5zu7k said:

Well played sir. Well played.