Some seats are becoming available on the bandwagon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
And I love it! We don't have the firepower to hang with the elite teams right now and although I want them to win it all the realist in me says we're not going far this post season. You know what, I'm fine with it. I can see the attitude and fire of some "12's" waning and that's OK. Us long time Seahawks fans have appreciated the last 5 years but we know oh so well, you win some but you lose some also, you've got to take the good with the bad. I'm not saying we're awful but we have lost some luster and some are starting to turn or back down a little. All good with me, I'm happy to grab your seat, I'm happy to buy tickets at face value again, I actually like getting heckled when I wear my jersey around Spokane, although it's been kind of cool to see people that use to wear Rothlisberger or Brady gear in Sherman or Wilson jerseys giving "Go Hawks" and high fives! Anyways, we may get out of this "funk" soon and get back to being dominate or it may take awhile but Mr Allen won't allow us to struggle for to long either way (ask Mora JR) and I intend on being here when the success returns enjoying the ride all the way!

Hass2Carlson

Reaction score
I'm not willing to concede this season to jettison some bandwagoneers. I understand your point , though

Steve2222

Reaction score
Or you know, you could be a life long fan who is displeased with the current product, but still stay with the team. Like myself.

Joygazm

Reaction score
Bandwagon, a term used to try and set ones self above another.

Why would I can how much someone else follows or cheers for the team I do.

It's like worrying about another mans pocketbook.

mrt144

Reaction score
Complaining about bandwagon fans is like some weird form of hipsterdom

"I liked this team before they were good, you wouldn't know about it"

Cyrus12

Reaction score
another superfan vs bandwagon fan thread...IBTL! Although I too would like to buy seats at face value again...

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Joygazm":15mhi2op said:
Bandwagon, a term used to try and set ones self above another.

What the??, LOL, you've lost something in your analogy of what it means to be a bandwagoner, it's not to set ones self to believing that they are above anyone else, it's someone who just wants to be on the side that's winning....Jumping off the Bandwagon is for people who's given up in believing in someone, or in this case, someone who has quit believing in the Seahawks.

nash72

Reaction score
I'm almost 50 and have been a fan since the beginning, but i'm not blind yet and see when there's issues. This current team has more problems than solutions right now. Why is it so wrong to recognize that? I'm going to continue rooting for them as hard as ever, the only difference right now is that i'm not expecting much.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Steve2222":1ghu9y4g said:
Or you know, you could be a life long fan who is displeased with the current product, but still stay with the team. Like myself.

There's no room for logic and reason here, move it along mister.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
nash72":1utbx2yr said:
I'm almost 50 and have been a fan since the beginning, but i'm not blind yet and see when there's issues. This current team has more problems than solutions right now. Why is it so wrong to recognize that? I'm going to continue rooting for them as hard as ever, the only difference right now is that i'm not expecting much.

well said...but some ridicule those who don't drink the green and blue Kool Aid 24/7. Fans calling out other fans for being as great as fans them.

Rat

Reaction score
Ugh, yet another one of these threads. Apparently, questioning anything related to the team means jumping off the bandwagon. Congrats OP, you are the superior fan.

Sealake80

Reaction score
Lol at everything. Hahahaha.

If you dont think the "bandwagon" got filled up w new subpar fans over the last few years your powers of perception are weakened. The stadium used to be rabid. There has been a distinct fall off... chances are if you read this and get hurt fweeeliiings I'm not talking about you.

Here is me as a super fan since early 80's lol....

:2thumbs:

Way above....

Bandwagon fans.
:180670:

johnnyfever

Reaction score
mrt144":2p0eamzv said:
Complaining about bandwagon fans is like some weird form of hipsterdom

"I liked this team before they were good, you wouldn't know about it"
This is soooo true. I was raised a hawk fan, have never liked another team, and am totally fine being pissed off when they don't do well. For years being crappy was the norm, so when they did crappy, it was expected.

The PC era has changed that for me. I now expect excellence, and anything that falls short of that I search for reasons why. We are stacked right now, and I don't want to waste this time.

I am not bandwagon, will still be here when we go back to suckitude, and am fine with myself and others pointing out wjere the team can improve.

If you are so indifferent that you can't see or don't care when your team is having issues holding them back from a historic run, then I see them as fringe and unpassionate "take it or leave it" type of fans.

Hawks46

Reaction score
So, being a real fan means we have to be blind homers and always be happy with the team's direction ? Got it.

OP wants us to be Dallas Cowboys fans but in Seattle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts