So who do want to play the Pack or the Lions??

BigBill1945

Reaction score
I would love to be able to see us beat up the Pack. However, I would probably take the Lions. Either one will not be a cake walk.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Much rather play the Lions

The Packers would be concerning to say the least.

Only positive we as fans would have to look forward to against the Packers would be the team plays better in revenge games

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
BigBill1945":2cquoi1y said:
I would love to be able to see us beat up the Pack. However, I would probably take the Lions. Either one will not be a cake walk.
Ummmm, neither one is a cake walk. Seriously? But yeah, I'd rather see Golden Taint and the Lions in the WC round,

cesame

Reaction score
Lions

Aaron Rodgers is so good that GB could potentially beat Dallas in the divisional round #4 seed vs #1 seed

OP
OP
BigBill1945

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":1uirt2m8 said:
BigBill1945":1uirt2m8 said:
Ummmm, neither one is a cake walk. Seriously? But yeah, I'd rather see Golden Taint and the Lions in the WC round,

So what are you trying to say here again??? Do you understand the term "cake walk"? I would bet not. Why can't you just answer the question I posed without being a smart ass?

andyh64000

Reaction score
I would like to play the Packers although I think they might beat Dallas and if we can get by Atlanta I guess I would rather play them at home in the NFC Championship game.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Green Bay wins tonight, we get the Lions. Then, we beat the Lions and somehow Atlanta and Giants beat Green Bay AND Dallas and we then host Giants in the NFCCG. Hey...a dollar and a dream...... :irishdrinkers:

getnasty

Reaction score
We have magic against GB in Seattle, that said I'd rather play them in the NFC Champion. Let's get our playoff feet wet with the Lions please.

Vesuve

Reaction score
BigBill1945":1hcltp64 said:

I'd prefer the Lions.

andyh64000

Reaction score
WmHBonney":3pphxedv said:
Green Bay wins tonight, we get the Lions. Then, we beat the Lions and somehow Atlanta and Giants beat Green Bay AND Dallas and we then host Giants in the NFCCG. Hey...a dollar and a dream...... :irishdrinkers:

We would also host GB if they beat Dallas in that scenario.

chawx1

Reaction score
My wife is a Lions fan. I am pretty well screwed either way.

zchurch74

Reaction score
Both qbs can light us up I prefer the team with the worse d-line

What's the forecast next week? Lions don't play great outdoors if it's cold and rainy we want Detroit

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
WmHBonney":2i2b24f2 said:
Same @FieldGulls:
Totally realistic road to the Super Bowl:
Beat Lions at home
Beat Falcons on road
Beat Giants at home

kobebryant

Reaction score
Pulling for the Lions here.

I want the Hawks to get another shot at the Packers.

Latest posts