A W, but I'm not convinced

jammerhawk

Reaction score
The O is out of sinc, the run game is not there with any reliability, stupid play calls, wasted timeouts because of stupid and slow play calling. The D is looking fairly vulnerable. Yes, I recognize that the team scored 25, but that was against the 2nd worst team in the NFL.

The Reed ejection is a hallmark of dubious discipline, and Pete has work to do to repair the team first attitude of past seasons. To me the continuing slow start to each game will continue to hurt the team and is part of the lack of discipline or focus.

I doubt that w/o an attitude change and better play from the O, that the exam will advance very far in post season play. The D seems to be missing close plays and seems a bit out of their normal dominant zone.

I hope I'm wrong but today's effort has left me unimpressed. The team needed a big get well effort and delivered only a close win effort.

There is no doubt getting the 3rd. seed for the playoffs is a positive but it feels a bit like we slid back to 3rd. and they look like they are barely hanging on.

I hope to be convinced but have a case of developing doubts. I sure hope the team can prove me wrong and show a positive change of direction. I want to see more.

Largent80

Reaction score
I feel the same way. The defense looks like ass without Earl.

The offense is a hot mess . We scored ten off of a bad teams turnovers, and without those the Niners were converting first downs at will.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I still believe this team could figure it out but the clock is running and after 16 games they sure leave room for doubt.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Watching GB, I don't know there will be a hugely different result from last game against them. The team has at least a shot of beating Detroit.