6 head coaches fired/retired. Cable or Bevell get interview?

Cyrus12

Reaction score
doubt it...he woulda been gone after the 2nd sb appearance if anyone thought he was any good.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Kris Richard has a better chance than bevell. Its painfully obvious why this is a playoff team.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Cable to NIners. Bevell promoted to OC/Assistant Head Coach.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Zero chance Bevell gets an interview.

Be real.

He runs one of the least effective offenses in the league with what is supposed to be one of the better QBs, one of the better TEs and one of the better WRs in the league.

Who in their right mind would hire someone with a track record of doing less with more?

RussB

Reaction score
lol at some team interviewing bevell
grZAZ.gif

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
RussB":35fo1jvx said:
grZAZ.gif
Yes, I'm happy he'll be Pete's heir apparent when he decides to step down.

CHawk

Reaction score
The niners signed Chip, someone may take a chance with Bevell.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

chris98251

Reaction score
Bevell would need to be an Assistant head coach OC I think much like Cable is here to be let go unless the team want to allow it, then you would have to have a team willing to give him that, or a Head Coaching gig.

So if rumors are true.

Cardinals need new Coach with Arians supposedly retiring.
Rams have fired Fisher.
49ers have fired Baalke and rumored to be firing Kelly or waiting till they hire a new GM to say yes or no on him staying.

That's a complete turnover of everyone but us in Staffs, the West will look a lot different next year and a big unknown.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":2igxmf0d said:
Zero chance Bevell gets an interview.

Be real.

He runs one of the least effective offenses in the league with what is supposed to be one of the better QBs, one of the better TEs and one of the better WRs in the league.

Who in their right mind would hire someone with a track record of doing less with more?
This is hilarious in a way and really telling when put in that framework.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":3dd89l5d said:
RussB":3dd89l5d said:
grZAZ.gif

There is absolutely no evidence that Bevell is in line to inherit this team. On the contrary, evidence suggests the players hate him.

chris98251

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":284e3k73 said:
Siouxhawk":284e3k73 said:
RussB":284e3k73 said:
grZAZ.gif

There is absolutely no evidence that Bevell is in line to inherit this team. On the contrary, evidence suggests the players hate him.

So in the long line of traditions San Diego will hire him :)

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Reality:

1-Who would hire the coach and talent scout of the worst offensive line as a head coach?-Answer is no one.

2-Who would hire an O.C. as a head coach that does not know how to use the talent he already has, and does not have the ability to create a gameplan to their strengths and utilize the phenomenal players on the roster. Other teams dream of having Jimmy Graham and Russell Wilson, and yet we barely beat the 49ers ranke number 31 crapiest out of 32 teams.
Answer-No one.

We are stuck with these guys unless Paul brings the hammer down on pete and forces him to make a change. The best we can hope for is Paul to tell pete these guys or guy has to go and another team gives them a shot as an O.C/assistant etc so it will mask them getting fired and make it look like they just took another job. Our players are going to have to take winning into their own hands as they are not going to get much help from bevell or cable, as we have seen.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
So check this strange scenario out....just for fun.

Chip Kelly is officially out now. Someone is dumb enough to hire Bevell. Chip can't get the job he wants. Do you ask him to be OC for the Hawks?

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":1fvtqt9x said:
Siouxhawk":1fvtqt9x said:
RussB":1fvtqt9x said:
grZAZ.gif

The only evidence of players hating him is what you write with your keyboard on the interweb.
And it's just as plausible that he would be the heir apparent to Pete as anything else that's been offered up here. But if Cable were hired as a head man elsewhere, I think it is realistic that Bev becomes the Assistant Head Coach to go along with his other title.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":32p2lma8 said:
RussB":32p2lma8 said:
grZAZ.gif

Utterly ridiculous that you actually want this. How is it possible you do not see his ineptitude with gameplan and understanding the strenghts and weaknesses of his personnel?

I don't want to go back to mediocrity, was there for decades already.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
What coach has ever been flipped off on national TV by his players more than Bevell?

Are you blind? You DO watch the Seahawks every once in a while, right?

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
vin.couve12":3tvw0rno said:
What coach has ever been flipped off on national TV by his players more than Bevell?

Are you blind? You DO watch the Seahawks every once in a while, right?
Doug did it as an inside joke between them and know one knows the intention of Lynch. So I'm not blind if you're addressing me, but I think you may be seeing things that aren't there.