We play Saturday night. 5:20 pacific time kickoff. On NBC

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
Hoping for the best, that extra day of rest will be nice heading into the divisional round against a rested team.

exhilo

Reaction score
WestcoastSteve":3pchlmdn said:
Hoping for the best, that extra day of rest will be nice heading into the divisional round against a rested team.

That rested team will be Atlanta no matter what if we win

endzorn

Reaction score
We can beat Detroit. Anyone else in not so sure.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Good, everything is going according to plan.

Soon, this battlestation will be fully operational

Optimus25

Reaction score
I like everything about this setup. We weren't ready to rematch green bay, but let our offense find a little groove and we can roll straight thru Detroit and Atlanta. Then if GB takes care of business we can host the nfccg. We are the team no one wants to play. I'll take Jimmy, Doug, and Richardson over Julio, sanu, and co. any day. I'll take Wilson over Ryan or Rodgers any day. I'll even say right now that they don't even give us 3 at Atlanta, I'll bet the line opens closer to even money.

seahawksny

Reaction score
Optimus25":6s07y9ci said:
I like everything about this setup. We weren't ready to rematch green bay, but let our offense find a little groove and we can roll straight thru Detroit and Atlanta. Then if GB takes care of business we can host the nfccg. We are the team no one wants to play. I'll take Jimmy, Doug, and Richardson over Julio, sanu, and co. any day. I'll take Wilson over Ryan or Rodgers any day. I'll even say right now that they don't even give us 3 at Atlanta, I'll bet the line opens closer to even money.

I respect your opinion. After week 7 or 8 of this season, I would agree. However, now? I would be the team EVERYONE wants to play

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Optimus25":meezxtja said:

Lol.

hawker84

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":5itxvhlc said:
Optimus25":5itxvhlc said:

Lol.

I'll second that Lol....

jake206

Reaction score
Unless I see otherwise, I expect the game will be similar to today's game at the Clink. Cold and maybe icy conditions. I expect quite a few fumbles from both teams.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
"Optimistic25" hahaha.... I ain't mad at ya tho! I wish I had that trait right now. But the way Atlanta is playing, I see us fighting back from a 3 score deficit at the start of the 2nd quarter. I just have absolutely NO faith in Kris Richard scheming against Ryan.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Looks like 36 degrees and rain. Could even snow?
Lions are an indoor team.

Sterling Archer

Reaction score
Detroit is probably the best matchup at this point. I don't think we can beat Atlanta though sadly. If we had Earl I'd feel differently.

Our offense struggled against the literal worst defense in the league. Atlanta's d is playing a lot better than when we saw them last. Our defense sans ET is straight f-ed against that team on the road.

I was feeling more positive before today's game. I wasn't thrilled with the effort against a complete disaster of a team. Real disappointing.

Foghawk

Reaction score
Going to need a healthy Prosise if the Hawks are going to have a shot at making a run beyond Detroit IMO.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Optimus25":2ov4wgu8 said:

You and me both brother, but we're in the minority

We can take Atlanta. We weren't fully healthy for them last go around either

We can take Dallas. So pretty much, all I really worry about is the Lions. My whole thing is everyone tries to predict the easy outcome but I go by matchups and history. I know a Pete Carroll team will be in every game. I know Russell will keep us in games. I know Bevell tends to open up the playbook when needed. And I know we still have one of the most talented defense in the league. Even with our flaws, we are still more well rounded than most and can put up over 30 if necessary

This team can do it. I just hope the Link is fired up and doesn't pass on that anxiety to our team. Call me superstitious but I think the team needs everyone, even the negative Nancies to believe!

kidhawk

Reaction score
Ugh. Absolutely the worst case scenario for me. I get on a plane at 1:25 pacific and land in Seattle at 8:50. The game should happen entirely within that flight.

I know Delta has network NFL games live, but I'm not flying them this time. Can anyone tell me if they are available on alaska airlines as well?

davidonmi

Reaction score
kidhawk":9lfriyoq said:
Ugh. Absolutely the worst case scenario for me. I get on a plane at 1:25 pacific and land in Seattle at 8:50. The game should happen entirely within that flight.

I know Delta has network NFL games live, but I'm not flying them this time. Can anyone tell me if they are available on alaska airlines as well?
Not sure about live games. But there is in-flight as long as you aren't going over the Pacific

Largent80

Reaction score
If it has to be at night I'm glad it's Sat. those late games start at 7:30 where I live but it feels like midnight when you wait all day for it.