Calling my shot: Seattle is hosting the NFC Championship

JSeahawks

Reaction score
We're going to be a 9 point favorite or so vs Detroit. Then we have to go into Atlanta, which will be really tough, but we've beat them once this year.

If Green Bay stays hot they beat the Giants next week, Rodgers vs a rookie in Dallas... i like Green Bay.

In that scenario its Green Bay at Seattle for the NFC Title.

RCATES

Reaction score
Let's get serious here fella's. Without ET Atlanta will roll 30+ easy on this defense. Our offense is awful right now. No other way to put it.

Crizilla

Reaction score
The offense has been too inconsistent to really predict how they will play in the playoffs. I'm entering this post season with less expectations than previous years. It's not bad or anything either....im simply examining this years team and how they've been playing.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
RCATES":1s7lspf1 said:
Let's get serious here fella's. Without ET Atlanta will roll 30+ easy on this defense. Our offense is awful right now. No other way to put it.

I'm always serious when it comes to the Seahawks.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I want to see what time that Atlanta game is first. 10 AM game and I think that dooms us.

Joey13091

Reaction score
What time is next week's game

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
We barely beat Atlanta AT HOME with a healthy Earl Thomas, but you think we beat a Falcons team that is firing on a lot more cylinders than we are going into the playoffs?

OK well it sounds like a fantastic dream, but it sounds more like a dream than a reality.

Hope you are right but it doesn't sound likely.

davidonmi

Reaction score
Well be lucky to beat Detroit.

Atlanta is going to murder this team

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":2rluz9gs said:
We barely beat Atlanta AT HOME with a healthy Earl Thomas, but you think we beat a Falcons team that is firing on a lot more cylinders than we are going into the playoffs?

OK well it sounds like a fantastic dream, but it sounds more like a dream than a reality.

The playoffs have produced crazier results. Definitely a challenge but the Falcons defense is not good. Stranger things have happened.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":1z7hzr9c said:

I aint betting against Russell Wilson.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Crizilla":3rrzr7s6 said:
The offense has been too inconsistent to really predict how they will play in the playoffs. I'm entering this post season with less expectations than previous years. It's not bad or anything either....im simply examining this years team and how they've been playing.

This is about how I feel.

Of course I want my Hawks to do well, but I don't really have high expectations this year. We're too inconsistent and too bad in too many areas. If we go one and done, I'm really not going to be upset about it.

RussB

Reaction score
ET was a big difference maker in the ATL game. From the first series he was flying all over the plays making plays, and had that crucial pick late in the 4th. It will be alot harder this time because i think the hawks have regressed since then.

But they had huge success with the pass rush against ATL. So if they can get that going again they can pull it out. Let them get past detroit first.

Optimus25

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2iera17z said:
TwistedHusky":2iera17z said:

I aint betting against Russell Wilson.

That and a team that is '' firing on all cylinders'' can really get punched in the mouth the hardest when they take a week off.

That's why i wasn't worried at all about playing the Pats off their bye when everyone here was doom and gloom that week. The worst thing for a rolling team sometimes is simply time off the field.

They put up high thirties against a pathetic saints defense today, so I'd expect them to come in around 30 against us.

If our offense can just catch fire enough to score 31 points in a dome, we go to another nfccg.

I'm in!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
And Green Bay is the one team I dont want to meet this postseason. Look at our track record versus them since Wilson got here. There's only one game we have soundly beaten them. Other than that we had to have miraculous comebacks or they beat us by more points than any other team we've played.