CJ Prosise...tweet

jake206

Reaction score
Is it 'GO' time??? Unleash the Kraken?
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Prosisely_22/status/815794395924398081[/tweet]

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Man, what a lift that would be to get him back in the fold.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":142ovhxk said:
Man, what a lift that would be to get him back in the fold.

It would be a greatly need infusion of enthusiasm. I just do not have any faith in our Offensive game plan.

Rob12

Reaction score
I really hope this boards gets to the point where we can spell his name correctly at least 80 percent of the time. He is one of our players, after all.

It's ProsiSe. Two S's. Thats all you have to remember. Two S's. Not trying to be rude here.

His return would be awesome but I hope they don't rush him back.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Rob12":exuvlfbp said:
I really hope this boards gets to the point where we can spell his name correctly at least 80 percent of the time. He is one of our players, after all.

It's ProsiSe. Two S's. Thats all you have to remember. Two S's. Not trying to be rude here.

I'll just call him CJ. It's hard to screw that up. 8)

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
I wondered the same thing when he tweeted that. I replied with "so suit up!!" ;-)

King Dog

Reaction score
Rob12":13oyasbn said:

Prosisely!

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Rob12":1jk8k0dq said:

Maybe when he is able to play 80% of the time we will learn to spell it?

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
We wont see Prosise until next season. I would LOVE IT if we still had him right now but we will not see him in uniform against the Lions.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":10ok7e6g said:
We wont see Prosise until next season. I would LOVE IT if we still had him right now but we will not see him in uniform against the Lions.
We still have him as he is not on IR..Nobody knows if he will suit up for the Lions

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Rob12":1asxfvo5 said:

Neither one is capitalized though. Jeebus. :sarcasm_off:

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
RichNhansom":2x9sj51h said:
Rob12":2x9sj51h said:

Neither one is capitalized though. Jeebus. :sarcasm_off:

Lol

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
IndyHawk":w9qgnbv7 said:
Seahwkgal":w9qgnbv7 said:
We still have him as he is not on IR..Nobody knows if he will suit up for the Lions
I would bet against it. If he plays though, I will be doing a celebration dance for sure.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":3e45zqme said:
IndyHawk":3e45zqme said:
Seahwkgal":3e45zqme said:
I would bet against it. If he plays though, I will be doing a celebration dance for sure.

Are you being negative just to be negative? You are not even giving any empirical evidence. To you it is just a matter of fact.

When he first got hurt it was projected that he would be back by the end of the season or playoffs. That is why he wasn't put on the IR list. Let me guess you do no think he will be back for the first playoff game and since we are going to lose that game, CJ wont be back till next season.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
This is a guy that can change a game in one touch. It would be huge to get him back for an anemic offense.