Getting WAY ahead of myself (Atlanta)

Leew72

Reaction score
Stupid looking past next week but fans get to do this..

Looking down the stretch, if we beat Detroit am i clutching at straws to think Atlanta off a bye could go cold? (they lost first week back from their bye this season..)

wouldn't want to go there right now sure but with 2 weeks of no play that O could lose a bit of edge

anyways Im pretty confident we will find a way to squeak past the Lions next week (with the 12s) and Dallas are going to hate to play NY or GB. Suddenly I'm optimistic

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Leew72":2rzs4lz7 said:

Looking down the stretch, if we beat Detroit am i clutching at straws to think Atlanta off a bye could go cold? (they lost first week back from their bye this season..)

wouldn't want to go there right now sure but with 2 weeks of no play that O could lose a bit of edge

anyways Im pretty confident we will find a way to squeak past the Lions next week (with the 12s) and Dallas are going to hate to play NY or GB. Suddenly I'm optimistic

Hold onto that feeling ;)

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
I would rather play the Cowboys than the Falcons, but we'll see. We're in the dance so anything is possible. Proud of our team and very happy we took the NFC West back.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":jbydh3do said:
I would rather play the Cowboys than the Falcons, but we'll see. We're in the dance so anything is possible. Proud of our team and very happy we took the NFC West back.

Yep. Me too.

getnasty

Reaction score
Yeah I'd definitely rather play the Cowboys. Having a week off can help there offense, there rolling at the moment.

seabowl

Reaction score
I watched a lot of the Falcs Saints yesterday and while the Falcs O looked fantastic their D was not good. If we can hold their O to a respectable amount of points then it gives us a chance because I think our O (believe it or not) can move the ball on them and maintain drives and control the clock.

ABirdOfPrey

Reaction score
seabowl":1ams11y2 said:
I watched a lot of the Falcs Saints yesterday and while the Falcs O looked fantastic their D was not good. If we can hold their O to a respectable amount of points then it gives us a chance because I think our O (believe it or not) can move the ball on them and maintain drives and control the clock.

The game was 38 - 13 going into the 4th. That defense has improved dramatically. If the Falcons offense doesn't start playing conservative they score 50+....

Once your team beats DET, the Falcons will get their revenge for that blown no call and Dan Quinn sends his old team home with a loss.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
ABirdOfPrey":576a9o1s said:
seabowl":576a9o1s said:

The game was 38 - 13 going into the 4th. That defense has improved dramatically. If the Falcons offense doesn't start playing conservative they score 50+....

Once your team beats DET, the Falcons will get their revenge for that blown no call and Dan Quinn sends his old team home with a loss.

LMAO.....38-13 going into the 4th. What was the FINAL score? We are a 4th quarter team, clearly YOU are not. Go away troll.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
ABirdOfPrey":1mnpzkr0 said:
seabowl":1mnpzkr0 said:

Which no call, the illegal hands to the face on Julio Jones?

:stirthepot:

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
WmHBonney":37nblky2 said:
ABirdOfPrey":37nblky2 said:
seabowl":37nblky2 said:

LMAO.....38-13 going into the 4th. What was the FINAL score? We are a 4th quarter team, clearly YOU are not. Go away troll.
He/she is a Troll but we are a shell of a team defensively compared to the one that beat Atlanta this year.
I am not looking past Detroit at all. We have our work cut out for us the way we have been playing lately.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
I don't see us being Atlanta.

We've shown an inability to move the ball even against the worst of defenses, and they have shown the ability to move the ball against some of the best. Also our defense is glaringly worse without Earl in the back.

I'd maybe be more optimistic if the team was playing more like itself but it's just not. It's a slop fest right now.

Furthermore, I think Atlanta is going to win the owl.

blazen2392

Reaction score
Leew72":2g8lgqmn said:

Lol at us making it to atlanta. 0 indication that we could even beat Detroit. the Loss of earl was playoff suicide. we was that jenga piece that once pulled out started a collapse

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Just to let everyone know, there is no chance we play anyone else but Atlanta in the divisional round. It is not possible for us to play any other team in the playoffs, including the AFC, but Atlanta in the divisional. Not GB, not Dallas, not the Giants, only team we can play in the divisional round is Atlanta.

Jd dirtybird21

Reaction score
While I do believe the Seahawks could beat the Falcons on any given Sunday, I don't think they are the better team at the moment. There's something about the Hawks on the road where they just aren't the same team at all. If the Falcons had to go back to Seattle next week, I would be worried. But because it's in Atlanta, that's going to be rough without Earl. Hawks have just never been road warriors to me. They always look unbeatable at home though

ptisme

Reaction score
Leew72":1hkr0gpa said:

I could see Seattle going in there and winning... What has Atlanta done in the playoffs under Matt Ryan?

dbsn2420

Reaction score
I don't even care what happened in the regular season! What the score was going into the 4th Vs. Atl or what call/no-call BS.

It's a clean slate at this point. :2thumbs:

lukerguy

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":2yk6dvlx said:
We would need to win a shootout. Atlanta will hang 30 plus on us without ET.

ATL was going to hang 30+ with or without ET. Atl scored in SEA at will in the 2nd half.

fuego

Reaction score
WmHBonney":1hp7b8el said:
ABirdOfPrey":1hp7b8el said:
seabowl":1hp7b8el said:

As he said, "The game was 38 - 13 going into the 4th." Brees scored a bunch of points in the 4th quarter of a blowout game. Garbage stats, which is a Brees specialty.

You guys are on the downswing and we're playing lights out. Heck, you barely beat the 49ers which we hung 41 points on; Cardinals beat you and we hung 38 on them, and we hung 42 on the Rams which you hung 23 on but did beat handily. All of those games were after we played you.

We've averaged 34.1 points since we played you. You've averaged 24.9. We've allowed an average of 20.8 points a game since then. You, 21.4 average allowed.

That isn't trolling, that's just the facts.

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
fuego":o7eit34p said:
WmHBonney":o7eit34p said:
ABirdOfPrey":o7eit34p said:
seabowl":o7eit34p said:

As he said, "The game was 38 - 13 going into the 4th." Brees scored a bunch of points in the 4th quarter of a blowout game. Garbage stats, which is a Brees specialty.

You guys are on the downswing and we're playing lights out. Heck, you barely beat the 49ers which we hung 41 points on; Cardinals beat you and we hung 38 on them, and we hung 42 on the Rams which you hung 23 on but did beat handily. All of those games were after we played you.

We've averaged 34.1 points since we played you. You've averaged 24.9. We've allowed an average of 20.8 points a game since then. You, 21.4 average allowed.

That isn't trolling, that's just the facts.

Matt Ryan is 1-4 in the playoffs... That's not trolling.. That's just facts.

Latest posts