Playoff wild card players

Largent80

Reaction score
McEvoy for me.

Under the radar, played 33 % of snaps last Sunday. Can also throw.

Dude is gonna make a big play somewhere.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
McEvoy has been clutch all season. Didn't want to overact at the beginning of the season but all he has done with the time he has been in is make plays. Hope he gets more playing time in some way.

I'll go with PRich for my pick.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I think Jimmy is going to go off and so is Willson.

As well I see the team resorting more to the fresh legs of Collins which may prove to help as far as the running game is concerned.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
if he plays give me Prosise coming in on his white horse to save the day. If he doesn't play I don't think he'll make a big impact :p

hawkfan68

Reaction score
While it's not necessarily a wildcard, having a happy and healthy Michael Bennett is going to pay dividends in elevating the DL as a whole and bringing the pass rush back. We saw some glimpses of the havoc that Bennett brings, this past Sunday. He can take over games. Hopefully this weapon is unleashed starting Saturday night. Getting a great pass rush will help the secondary that much more too.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Russell Freaking Wilson!

As to his targets, Kearse and Willson and PRich in that order early in games, and then Graham and Baldwin in crunch time.

Have not completely given up on the running game, we can dream, but it would not shock me if Rawls finally brings his big sledgehammer into play.

On D, not any surprises unless Terrell has a superstar postseason on par with the rest of them. Big-time hits and INTs are opportunities out there for him, it's a real possibility too.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":14im98g0 said:
Marcel Reece.

Something about the FB. Let's make it happen, captain.
This, even from a chemistry standpoint. Heard somewhere that he has never been to the playoffs, so he's going to address how meaningful that is to the rest of the team, especially as a veteran.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
The wildcard will be Luke Wilson. Ever since he returned he's been playing really well and with Graham and Baldwin for defenses to focus on he should get more 1 on 1 opportunities than ever. Love myself some Wilson to Wilson TDs.

Ozzy

Reaction score
mcEvoy is a great choice and I think Richardson comes up big as well. on defense I think Clark becomes a a household name this post season.

getnasty

Reaction score
I'm going with the crowd favorite Kearse. He's been slightly better the last couple of weeks, about to blow up in the playoffs.

chris98251

Reaction score
Frank Clark, I think the Beast is released as everyone tries to focus on Avril, this should make our secondary look much better as well.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Ace_Rimmer":3rbk4bta said:
Not a player, but Bevell is going to be lights out calling those plays from the sidelines!

Honestly, I second that. Bevell has a habit of pulling out the best plays in our playbook ONLY when necessary. Hence the slow starts