So much anger towards the nfl after getting screwed in NO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clark the shark

Reaction score
I cant even comprehend how pissed this team must be that they lost to the refs that day. Seeing the demise of the nfl is gonna be hilarious after what every seahawks fan has been through, nothing is worse than getting jobbed out of a championship but this years screwjob might be even worse. There are just no excuses for the way the nfl is trying to sway peoples opinions on the Julio Jones/ bs P.I. play.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Great post. Not to hijack the thread, but what are you going to be for Halloween tomorrow?

OP
OP
C

Clark the shark

Reaction score
I was going to dress up as bob kraft with roger goodell attached to my crotch but since you're giving me lip I'd rather go as your corpse after I've had my way with you ;)

NOLAHawk

Reaction score
What would arod do without his signature throw down the field to the receiver with the soft coverage because everyone knows that Rodgers passes when incomplete come standard with a flag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
I see we have a brand new fella as the head ref on Saturday. He should be fresh and without all this NFL uppity-up bias. He's going to calls them like he sees them. :rumble:

Status
Not open for further replies.