Russell's Facemask

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Anyone know why Russell has been warring a larger facemask of late? Noticed it first during the Cards game.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Obviously cause he's out of shape cause of Ciaras pregnancy.,

Seymour

Reaction score
gowazzu02":2xwhybey said:
Obviously cause he's out of shape cause of Ciaras pregnancy.,

I agree. This has to be a Ciara / mac and cheese issue.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Excellent observation Blitzer.

I noticed it last game as well, but thought I was imagining things. Don't have an answer as to why, only speculation at this point

OP
OP
Blitzer88

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Jerhawk":3mky8q76 said:
Excellent observation Blitzer.

I noticed it last game as well, but thought I was imagining things. Don't have an answer as to why, only speculation at this point

Only thing that I can think of, and other players have said in the past that went to a larger facemask, was that he may have hurt his jaw or something along those lines.

RussB

Reaction score
Because his fat face cant fit into the smaller one anymore. Wilson has really let himself go. Dudes a fatty now.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
RussB":vaoow4uh said:
Because his fat face cant fit into the smaller one anymore. Wilson has really let himself go. Dudes a fatty now.

Got that big double chin going now.

253hawk

Reaction score
It doesn't look any larger to me, just seems the middle bar sits lower in the mesh than the old one. If it is slightly 'taller', it's probably to deflect chin shots a bit better.

Seymour

Reaction score
RussB":250hfm6y said:

"No Time to Sleep"

Hqdefault

Boycie

Reaction score
The fish(Ciara) jumped into the boat, and all he had to was knock it over the head.

I know I let myself go eventually after I got married, but it's like he has tried to expedite the process.

Seymour

Reaction score
Ace_Rimmer":3d77bez6 said:
The fish(Ciara) jumped into the boat, and all he had to was knock it over the head.

I know I let myself go eventually after I got married, but it's like he has tried to expedite the process.

Odds are your job did not dictate that you run for your life every week for $20 million per year either.

Boycie

Reaction score
Seymour":2a8erjiv said:
Ace_Rimmer":2a8erjiv said:

Odds are your job did not dictate that you run for your life every week for $20 million per year either.

Nope, but close. My real name is Brett Hull

Seymour

Reaction score
Ace_Rimmer":3uu63rgq said:
Seymour":3uu63rgq said:
Ace_Rimmer":3uu63rgq said:

Nope, but close. My real name is Brett Hull

OK, well... next time they roll out the red carpet for you, don't forget the puck LMAO. :stirthepot:

jammerhawk

Reaction score
C'mon fellas, this really can't be a serious topic, can it?

I could give two craps about his facemask. I just want to see better arm accuracy on touch passes and faster decsions from him. I could care less if he has a big facemask, big feet, big dong. I hope he feeling better after his series of tough injuries he mostly played through and ready to start fast in the game against Detroit. i want to see him healthy and running well again.

OP
OP
Blitzer88

Blitzer88

Reaction score
jammerhawk":1qox3rck said:

I could give two craps about his facemask. I just want to see better arm accuracy on touch passes and faster decsions from him. I could care less if he has a big facemask, big feet, big dong. I hope he feeling better after his series of tough injuries he mostly played through and ready to start fast in the game against Detroit. i want to see him healthy and running well again.

I was just curious as to why he would make a change, that's it. No need to respond to it if it doesn't interest you. I'm someone that you would call a uniform and equipment junkie so, yes, this type of stuff interests me.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Blitzer88":1cffkhjy said:
jammerhawk":1cffkhjy said:

I was just curious as to why he would make a change, that's it. No need to respond to it if it doesn't interest you. I'm someone that you would call a uniform and equipment junkie so, yes, this type of stuff interests me.

Did you get weirded out when Hasselbeck changed his helmet? I did.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Blitzer, I apologize, my comments were unfriendly, and unkind. I meant no offense. Everyone has their interests and that is why the world is an interesting place. I had not noticed your observation but I will now look for it.

Seymour

Reaction score
Well you better get ready, he may go braceless on Saturday and really unleash the flurry of cheeseburgers. Just kiddin Russell....go hawks.
6deab22e0f3e4360352281026c71cff9

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
RussB":35qqj4e0 said:

:lol:

This is gold.