Expectations

mort

Reaction score
I don't expect a sb run this year, let's enjoy the ride. We're still great. Go hawks!

Flame me below in single file please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crizilla

Reaction score
I agree. My advice: purposely lower expectations big league this year so if they do go on a run you'll feel happier and more surprised. It's probably some type of mental condition.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
My expectation is that we'll go 1-1 in this year's playoffs. Possibly 2-1. Anything above that is an outside chance in my opinion, but it could happen. I'm not expecting it, but it'd be icing on the cake. Anything less, meaning a one and done scenario, I'd be quite disappointed. We're at home, and favored against a team we should beat.

quadsas

Reaction score
None. I would be naturally disappointed if we go out in Wild Card, but it wouldn't shock me.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
I don't know what to expect. I can tell you this, this team can turn around on a dime. Any scenario is a possibility at this point, and I find it exciting. I think it has been a great year. Through all of the adversity, here they are. A ten win, divisional champion that is going to the playoffs. I would be be careful about making these public declarations about them being one and done, or can't win in Atlanta.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Beginning of the year I thought they could win another Lombardi if they stayed healthy, despite coaching inadequacy's.

Too many hurt players to go all the way unless they pull 4 perfect or near perfect games out.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":214h7h7y said:
Beginning of the year I thought they could win another Lombardi if they stayed healthy, despite coaching inadequacy's.

Too many hurt players to go all the way unless they pull 4 perfect or near perfect games out.

I felt the same, but I'd add I also thought Cable could do what he did last year with our O-line, and get them rolling by week 7 or 8, and that hasn't happened.

Still think we can make some noise in the playoffs because every NFC team has warts, but I wouldn't be surprised if we're one and done, or get our doors blown off next week in Atlanta if we can squeak by Detroit........because if there's one thing we've learned about this version of the Hawks, they need HFA to get to SB's.

A

Anonymous

Supp fellas!?!

Is it me, or is this OP strangely wishy-washy?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I believe they can make the Super Bowl, and I'm good with that. Obviously it's going to be a tough road, but nothing wrong with a little hope.

AgentDib

Reaction score
We were a handful of plays and uncharacteristic drops from having a home NFC championship game after our 7-9 season. The Giants and the Ravens both backed into the playoffs the year they won it. Destiny is just a made up concept applied after the fact to whatever team manages to win a few games in a row at the end of the year. Every team in the playoffs has a shot some are just more likely than others.

I'd put the likelihoods in the following descending tiers.
A) Patriots
B) Cowboys, Falcons
C) Seahawks, Packers, Steelers, Chiefs
D) Giants
Z) Lions, Texans, Dolphins, Raiders