Rawls or Collins?

getnasty

Reaction score
Who do you want to see get the majority of the snaps on Saturday? Seems like Collins is either seeing the field better or just receiving better blocks of late. My vote goes to Rawls but definitely gotta ride the hot hand as the game plays out.

ACFan

Reaction score
this guy.

iu

Throwdown

Reaction score
Collins has had 4-5 good runs all season, he's still trash until further notice.

Rawls all day.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
I've been one of Collins biggest critics this season. If he can continue to run like he has been running of late though, I will gladly eat my serving of crow.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
Still Rawls ball till he drops it, but I do belive AC has earned some carries and should get a few looks. If it isn't going with one the team can't be afraid to try the other back, neither has earned a long leash. Go with the hot hand, or with the less cold one as it's been this season.

peppersjap

Reaction score
I would go with Collins, something has not looked right with Rawls this season outside of 1 game. You go with the hot hand especially in the playoffs! Collins has even looked great in the passing game coming out of the backfield!

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Whichever back is the healthiest. I have a hunch Rawls will go off the charts in the playoffs. Either way, they're both hungry and competing for the #1 spot next season.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Both. They have different styles. Utilize whichever back works best for the play call.

RussB

Reaction score
Collins, hes been better as of late. I bashed him and didnt see why they cut C mike over him. Hes really starting to develop into a good runner.

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
Throwdown":fpvoqt5i said:
Collins has had 4-5 good runs all season, he's still trash until further notice.

Rawls all day.
How many "good" runs has Rawls had this season?

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
SpokaneHawks":2zfab42f said:
Throwdown":2zfab42f said:

Rawls all day.
How many "good" runs has Rawls had this season?

And how do the number of chances compare?
Rawls
109 carries 349 yds 3.2 ave 45 long 3 tds
Collins
31 carries 125 yds 4.0 ave 26 long 1 td

I'd say it's open for debate.

Followthelegion

Reaction score
I'd still have Rawls ahead on the depth chart.

Situationally Collins gets given the better spots (I.e. later on in games, when defense is a bit more worn down), and he has had a couple big runs off the back of this. Rawls seems to get no help from the Oline in the first half of games, getting hit behind the line on every snap.

I still trust Rawls instincts to find the hole (if its there) as evidenced by that TD run vs Carolina which was impressive.

Collins has got more burst after slimming down but would still be my no 2

hawkfan68

Reaction score
At the end of the day, I hope both of them play well. It means the Seahawks have two guys that can deliver. That's always a good thing.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Yeah I'm gonna go with who averages more yards per carry. If both are ballin then spread the love.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
God I miss Beastmode. :428226_SadEmoticon:

Foghawk

Reaction score
I do like what AC has been bringing the last couple of games, but I'm looking for Rawls to take it to them today.

Screen-Shot-2015-11-22-at-8.24.45-PM.png

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Collins might be the better system fit, while Rawls is the better improviser/magician in the vein of Lynch. We'll see.