Roll Call?

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Coming up for the game on Saturday. Anybody pre-funking near the stadium? Holleratcha boy!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
A bunch of us should be at our usual spot at King St. Bar and Oven across from the North Parking Lot. Probably around 1:30-2 ish.

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
This was probably the weakest roll call of all time. Was it the question mark? Not assertive enough?

semiahmoo

Reaction score
man-asleep-on-couch.jpg

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":yqkyrpsj said:
I blame Kaepernick.

LOL.

I don't hate anyone.

But I do really-really dislike CK.

Guy grows a fro, goes vegetarian, and goes full on re*ard.

Spoiled brat with no brains and less common sense.

Hope he ends up playing 3rd string for the Saskatchewan Roughriders.

seahawks08

Reaction score
I have a 6 year so I will be in Safeco or 5 point cafe where most of us meet. I go to temple if my son is not with me. I don't care about food, but I care about alcohol and our .NETTERS.

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I would love to see some .NET folks. I'm not getting into Seattle till about 3:30 though so I'm not gonna have a bunch of time lollygag, was just hoping to link up somewhere near the stadium. I talked to Leif (BFS) so hoping to get a chance to run into him. We'll see. I'm just happy I'm getting a chance to go to my first playoff game.

seahawks08

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":3fbx3n5j said:
Yeah I would love to see some .NET folks. I'm not getting into Seattle till about 3:30 though so I'm not gonna have a bunch of time lollygag, was just hoping to link up somewhere near the stadium. I talked to Leif (BFS) so hoping to get a chance to run into him. We'll see. I'm just happy I'm getting a chance to go to my first playoff game.

He will be there mostly, there are many of them who are going to be there. Come stop by and say hello.