Wagner only Seahawk on All-Pro Team

Steve2222

Reaction score
Cliff and KJ got snubbed. KJ Wright is the new London Fletcher in terms of getting disrespected.

OP
OP
ARhawk

ARhawk

Reaction score
Steve2222":pc1a8akm said:
Cliff and KJ got snubbed. KJ Wright is the new London Fletcher in terms of getting disrespected.
Linebackers: Lorenzo Alexander, Buffalo; Luke Kuechly, Carolina; Lavonte David, Tampa Bay, C.J. Mosley, Baltimore, Zach Brown, Buffalo, Zachary Orr, Baltimore, Alec Ogletree, Los Angeles, Dont'a Hightower, New England, Whitney Mercilus, Houston, and Benardrick McKinney, Houston

All guys that made it over KJ....

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
What DE's made it over Avril? To lazy to google.

Kennedyin92

Reaction score
As inconsistent a season as we've had, is it unreasonable for me to think that there's a kind of "Seahawk fatigue" in terms of accolades? We've grown accustomed to so many of our players being recognized in the Schneider/Carroll era. I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing if it fuels their competitive fire.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Steve2222":1xsn4baf said:

What a great comparison. Loved how London Fletcher played the game of football. This must be why I like KJ so much. Smart and aggressive football players. Your hypothesis is interesting as well. Only thing, was London overshadowed by any other defenders on the same team? I cant remember.

Erebus

Reaction score