I wish my Boys the best tomorrow night.

RW92

Reaction score
Well here we are again my fellow Hawks at the precipice of extinction, as the late Howard Cossell would articulate.

We have been hurt most of the year with an O-line that has been evolving one week and taking a step backward on others.

A Defensive line that has not shown pressure or blitz packages when most needed.

We have lost Earl and Tyler to fractured tibia's and fibula's. Prosise to a fractured scapula.

But despite it all we are Seahawks. Warriors of the Legion, who never succumb to adversity, but continue to fight with what ever we have left.

And as I stated in past posts, I will stick with my Team to the very end.

It could very well end tomorrow night. We could come out and lay an egg. But I don't let the negatives worry me.

If I were coach I would tell them all in the locker room before the game to bow their heads and close their eyes. Envision yourselves losing this game and the hurt that you will take home with it. Do you want to feel that hurt inside? You have an opportunity to make sure that pain doesn't happen, by going out there on that field, and literally beating the man in front of you. You can make the pain go away. Just tear the shit out of them on every move they make for the entire 60 minutes. If you do that then we'll see each other at practice next week. Let's go make it happen.

Go Hawks!!

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
If that dude would remove the purple hair, short shorts and roller skates, I would approve. :)

Cartire

Reaction score
semiahmoo":gpypnqii said:

Ok, ok.... ok

So this guy is 100% troll. Has been for awhile. He's been coy, but always apparent. Never broke rules, but maintain an edge. I almost kinda dug it towards the end.

But then he takes a decent OP and ruins the thread with this. Yet my comments get edited.

Looks like .net and the Seahawks both lack the same thing this year, consistency.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
IndyHawk":3eq1v87b said:
semiahmoo":3eq1v87b said:
Did you have to show us your glam shot? :shock:

Minus the hair, skates, and short-shorts, I wish Iooked that good!

Actually thought he bore a passing resemblance to a certain Seattle QB...

OP
OP
R

RW92

Reaction score
Our boys played well. We need to help Fant on the left side however. He was the only one I saw on the O-line that struggled tonight.

The rest of the O-line, especially Gilliam, Ifedi, and Briit played great. Opened a lot of holes for the running game.

The only other factors that concerned me was still getting to the quarterback. Need to keep Frank Clark inside as he is a game wrecker at that spot.

Also we need to roll the deep safety towards Shead's side on deep passing routes. He gets beat too many times off the line. Other than that we did well.

Russell still needs to forget the knee injury. He is healed. He still appears a little tentative to run with quickness and assertiveness.

On to Atlanta we go.

See ya next week.