Lions Jokes

Largent80

Reaction score
Q: Why do they have a Ford plant so close to the Ford Field? A: Because they have an endless supply of crash test dummies right down the road.

Q: How do the Lions count to 10? A: 0-1, 0-2, 0-3, 0-4, 0-5, 0-6, 0-7, 0-8, 0-9, 0-10.

Q: Why did Matthew Stafford cross the road? A: To get to the hospital on the other side!

Q: How do you know the Michigan State Police are seriously enforcing the Speed Limits into Detroit. A: For the first offense, they give you two Detroit Lions tickets.
If you get stopped a second time, they make you use them.

Q: How many Detroit Lions does it take to win a Super Bowl? A: Nobody knows and we may never find out! Q: How many Lions fans does it take to change a light bulb? A: None they are happy living in Chicago's shadow!

Q: What's the best part about dating a Lions fan? A: She won't be asking for a ring!

Q: What does LIONS stand for? A: Lucky In Our Next Season.

Q: How do you keep a Lions fan from masterbating? A: You paint his dick yellow and green and he won't beat it for years!

Q: Jim Scwartz is reported to be moving to Detroit. A: He says he wants to get as far away from football as he can.

Q: What did the Lions fan say after his team won the Super Bowl? A: "Dammit mom, why'd you wake me up? I was having an amazing dream!"

Q: What do the Detroit Lions and a Chick-Fil-A manager have in common? A: Neither one shows up for work on Sunday.

Q. How are the Detroit Lions like my neighbors? A. They can't pick up a single yard!

Q: Want to hear a Lions joke? A: Marvin Jones!

Q: Why is Marvin Jones like a grizzly bear? A: Every fall he goes into hibernation.

Q: What do you call an Detroit Lion with a Super Bowl ring? A: A thief.

Q: What does a detroit lion football player and a cheating husband have in common? A: They Both Lion (lyin')

Q: What's the difference between the Detroit Lions and a dollar bill? A: You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Living in Michigan, I have heard quite a few of those....From Lions fans. :laugh:

Rat

Reaction score
Q: In 2008, what was the Lions' record?
A: 0-16

Q: Who did the Detroit Lions select two spots ahead of Odell Beckham Jr in the 2014 draft?
A: TE Eric Ebron