Russell Wilson was sick the past two days

Geologic

Reaction score
He sounded really hoarse during his post game interview. It could account for him not tucking and running the ball this game. And also his slow start

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Geologic":39ixfmle said:
He sounded really hoarse during his post game interview. It could account for him not tucking and running the ball this game. And also his slow start

Can't blame the slow start on the sickness. Unless he's been sick in just about every playoff game of his career.

chris98251

Reaction score
Been sick since Christmas, the bug going around is bad, wife to urgent care today, her sister and mom in Eastern Washington and father in law on this side as well as ex brother in law all in and out of hospital with it going into pneumonia. Don't mess with this cold going around.

mikeak

Reaction score
chris98251":10lczvdj said:
Been sick since Christmas, the bug going around is bad, wife to urgent care today, her sister and mom in Eastern Washington and father in law on this side as well as ex brother in law all in and out of hospital with it going into pneumonia. Don't mess with this cold going around.

Did any of them make out with RW? If so they are to blame!!!! :)

Crizilla

Reaction score
chris98251":1odisgt4 said:

Tons of people are getting sick. I usually get sick this time of year but actually got a flu shot this time around and haven't been sick yet! I'm a believer!

ivotuk

Reaction score
Crizilla":3l2h94ri said:
chris98251":3l2h94ri said:

Tons of people are getting sick. I usually get sick this time of year but actually got a flu shot this time around and haven't been sick yet! I'm a believer!

Same here. Russell puts his body through so much, as do all football players, that it's a wonder more of them don't get sick.