Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: NFC Divisional Playoff Edition

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • NFC DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS: Seattle Seahawks @ Atlanta Falcons

Saturday, Jan 14th
    1:35 PM PST
    Georgia Dome
    TV: FOX

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

"Official" board

http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/

Then there's this big board... Did you remember to sign up back when I said it was taking forever to get approved? No? Well, I now have access and you don't. They approved me probably about an hour after our game earlier this season was over. Go ahead and sign up, but I don't know if you'll be approved by game time.

http://www.falconsroost.com/forums/index.php?act=idx

If you know of any that I missed, please post below.
    Last edited by BlueThunder on Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
    "Tackling is an attitude. You have to want to." Kam Chancellor

RIP Les
    :les:
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*

• Man those fans are annoying over there. Reminds me of that Extreme Skins forum. Ugh.
    Last edited by BlueThunder on Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

RIP Les
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*

• Some cocky SOBs.
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *

• Need to pay these guys back for 2012. Don't know if we can pull it off, but sure would be nice to see that board melt down after being bounced... :twisted:
    Last edited by BlueThunder on Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

RIP Les
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*

• FlyingGreg wrote:Some cocky SOBs.

To be fair, we're all steaming about the last game we played.

And after watching this game, where Detroit's WRs couldn't catch jack and Stafford consistently missed open WRs...

And while your team failed to get much pressure on Stafford against a considerably worse OL than ours...

And consistently failing to score against them until the waning minutes of the game, including an amazing TD catch that the ref admitted should've been called back...

And considering it'll be on the road for you, where you're 3-4-1 with the only big win being at NE, but losses to the Rams, Bucs, and Saints, all of whom we beat on the road...

And you'll be missing Earl Thomas and Tyler Lockett, whereas we just got several players back that were missing before...

...you can't really blame us.

Hope for no serious injuries this game, but yeah. We want to obliterate you. Our team has revenge on the mind and so do the fans. If you were expecting us to roll over, or even take you incredibly seriously after this playoff game, it's probably not going to happen. But we've got fans who've been wanting you in the playoffs for months, so it's to be expected.

If the Seahawks show up and deliver us a loss, good on you.

But if they play like they did today, that isn't happening. Your defense was having far more lapses than usual, as they have been for the last month and a half since losing the incredible ET (favorite safety in the league). If the Lions had capitalized, as we will with our considerably better offense, and as GB did earlier this season against you, you wouldn't have been able to run the ball nearly as effectively.

Good luck next Saturday.
    Falcan Moore
    NET Rookie

Cocky? No. Confident? Absolutely.

This Detroit team made Seattle look great tonight. We arent the Lions though and the game isn't in Seattle.

You can also find me on the Falcons.com board... same username.
    FalconsFanNW
    NET Starter

• Oh HERE we go... lol...

:snack:
    Last edited by BlueThunder on Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Les
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*

• Falcan Moore wrote:
    FlyingGreg wrote:Some cocky SOBs.

To be fair, we're all steaming about the last game we played.

And after watching this game, where Detroit's WRs couldn't catch jack and Stafford consistently missed open WRs...

And while your team failed to get much pressure on Stafford against a considerably worse OL than ours...

And consistently failing to score against them until the waning minutes of the game, including an amazing TD catch that the ref admitted should've been called back...

And considering it'll be on the road for you, where you're 3-4-1 with the only big win being at NE, but losses to the Rams, Bucs, and Saints, all of whom we beat on the road...

And you'll be missing Earl Thomas and Tyler Lockett, whereas we just got several players back that were missing before...

...you can't really blame us.

Hope for no serious injuries this game, but yeah. We want to obliterate you. Our team has revenge on the mind and so do the fans. If you were expecting us to roll over, or even take you incredibly seriously after this playoff game, it's probably not going to happen. But we've got fans who've been wanting you in the playoffs for months, so it's to be expected.

If the Seahawks show up and deliver us a loss, good on you.

But if they play like they did today, that isn't happening. Your defense was having far more lapses than usual, as they have been for the last month and a half since losing the incredible ET (favorite safety in the league). If the Lions had capitalized, as we will with our considerably better offense, and as GB did earlier this season against you, you wouldn't have been able to run the ball nearly as effectively.

Good luck next Saturday.

You guys are not used to success, it's obvious. We are used to other teams getting all hyped up to beat us. Carolina had the same obsession with us last season and it did them no good.

That's the price of being a successful franchise. We are, you are not...yet. We get it. We have more playoff wins in the last six seasons than the entire Falcons history. Crazy.

You beat us in the 2012 playoffs and it meant nothing since you lost to SF in your house. You better not blow this chance.

I will say, you better prepare for a battle. If you think this team is going to collapse in fear of your regular season success, you are delusional.
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *

• FlyingGreg wrote:You guys are not used to success, it's obvious. We are used to other teams getting all hyped up to beat us. Carolina had the same obsession with us last season and it did them no good.

That's the price of being a successful franchise. We are, you are not...yet. We get it. We have more playoff wins in the last six seasons than the entire Falcons history. Crazy.

You beat us in the 2012 playoffs and it meant nothing since you lost to SF in your house. You better not blow this chance.

I will say, you better prepare for a battle. If you think this team is going to collapse in fear of your regular season success, you are delusional.

I actually love this. Nothing of substance, just a solid "we're good, you aren't, that's too bad ydig?"

Yknow, I actually dig the Seahawks a good bit. But ever since bandwagoners like you came out of the woodwork, with this delusion of being a "successful franchise," when realistically, before the last 5 years, you were on the same level as the Falcons...it's sad.

I gave plenty of arguments to do with the actual team. You just said "we're good, you aren't." Not a word to do with the teams. But that actually makes sense. To talk actual football would mean to admit that this Seahawks team is going to struggle mightily unless they play their best football of the season, and even then, they would require Falcons errors.

That's cool, though. We're used to teams trying to play off of past success to try and say they'll win. Both the Panthers and Saints said similar things before we swept them.

Just saying, our franchises are birds of a feather, yknow? Not just because of Quinn, either. Because of perennial failure. Which is exactly what you had, up until recently. Enjoy it while you can.

Oh, and for the record, since the Panthers beat you, that's a really odd remark to make. Unless you're talking about the year before? I understand, being new to following the Seahawks since you don't tend to when they're not doing as well, it's hard to keep track of what the team actually does. Chin up.
    Falcan Moore
    NET Rookie

• Falcan Moore wrote:
    FlyingGreg wrote:You guys are not used to success, it's obvious. We are used to other teams getting all hyped up to beat us. Carolina had the same obsession with us last season and it did them no good.

I actually love this. Nothing of substance, just a solid "we're good, you aren't, that's too bad ydig?"

Yknow, I actually dig the Seahawks a good bit. But ever since bandwagoners like you came out of the woodwork, with this delusion of being a "successful franchise," when realistically, before the last 5 years, you were on the same level as the Falcons...it's sad.

I gave plenty of arguments to do with the actual team. You just said "we're good, you aren't." Not a word to do with the teams. But that actually makes sense. To talk actual football would mean to admit that this Seahawks team is going to struggle mightily unless they play their best football of the season, and even then, they would require Falcons errors.

That's cool, though. We're used to teams trying to play off of past success to try and say they'll win. Both the Panthers and Saints said similar things before we swept them.

Just saying, our franchises are birds of a feather, yknow? Not just because of Quinn, either. Because of perennial failure. Which is exactly what you had, up until recently. Enjoy it while you can.

Oh, and for the record, since the Panthers beat you, that's a really odd remark to make. Unless you're talking about the year before? I understand, being new to following the Seahawks since you don't tend to when they're not doing as well, it's hard to keep track of what the team actually does. Chin up.

Speaking of substance... bandwagoner?

What an idiot.

Been a Seahawks fan since 1977. Likely before you were even born, kid.

Just stop. Find something original.

Don't compare the franchises. We have done it, you haven't. Period. Point blank.

I know it hurts. Until you do, shut it.

No, genius...the Panthers reference was about them not winning the Super Bowl. Try to pay attention. Beating us did them no good, they didn't finish the deal.

Just like the 2012 Falcons. :2thumbs: You let SF come in and beat you in your house.

It's ok cupcake, you can look at pictures of our Lombardi.
    Last edited by FlyingGreg on Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *

• FlyingGreg wrote:Speaking of substance... bandwagoner?

What an idiot.

Don't compare the franchises. We have done it, you haven't. Period. Point blank.

See, still no substance. This is pretty similar to the Saints in the years after they won their SuperBowl, and even now, they act the exact same way. It's cool. You won it. Congrats. I don't see how that helps you in this upcoming game, especially since that seems to be the mainstay argument here, but please. Go on.

How do you feel about the dropped passes by Lions receivers? And Stafford's poor throwing? And our considerably better running game? And not being able to run as often if we go up early? Are you pretty confident in Russell Wilson in that case? Would love to have actual football talk instead of simple "we're good and have a SuperBowl, you don't so nyeh." Was better on here a few years ago.
    Falcan Moore
    NET Rookie

• Falcan Moore wrote:
    FlyingGreg wrote:Speaking of substance... bandwagoner?

What an idiot.

See, still no substance. This is pretty similar to the Saints in the years after they won their SuperBowl, and even now, they act the exact same way. It's cool. You won it. Congrats. I don't see how that helps you in this upcoming game, especially since that seems to be the mainstay argument here, but please. Go on.

How do you feel about the dropped passes by Lions receivers? And Stafford's poor throwing? And our considerably better running game? And not being able to run as often if we go up early? Are you pretty confident in Russell Wilson in that case? Would love to have actual football talk instead of simple "we're good and have a SuperBowl, you don't so nyeh." Was better on here a few years ago.

I think the "mainstay" argument is that Seattle has already beat Atlanta this year. Saw it with my own two eyes.

Combine that with the fact Atlanta has already lost 3x at home this season, and it's not exactly like the Seahawks are about to play the 2007 Patriots or something. Atlanta's a very flawed team and most of it gets covered up by a great offense. A very beatable team.

I'm not saying Seattle will do it, but I certainly give them a better chance than trying to beat the Panthers last year. That team was much, much better than this Atlanta team. A much more complete team.
    cesame
    NET Veteran

• Falcan Moore wrote:

What an idiot.

If you want football talk, don't throw around the bandwagon b.s. it makes you look stupid...especially on our board.

Been a Seahawks fan for 40 years. I have earned the right to be proud of what we have accomplished.
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *

• cesame wrote:I think the "mainstay" argument is that Seattle has already beat Atlanta this year. Saw it with my own two eyes.

Combine that with the fact Atlanta has already lost 3x at home this season, and it's not exactly like the Seahawks are about to play the 2007 Patriots or something. Atlanta's a very flawed team and most of it gets covered up by a great offense. A very beatable team.

I'm not saying Seattle will do it, but I certainly give them a better chance than trying to beat the Panthers last year. That team was much, much better than this Atlanta team. A much more complete team.

I agree in a lot of ways. They were certainly a more complete team - the biggest issue here being that I believe the Seahawks are more flawed than last year, and the Falcons are certainly putting it together over the last several weeks. It'll be a fun game either way.

Think I'm done with these boards though. So hostile and too little football talk. Good luck, and enjoy your win today.
    Falcan Moore
    NET Rookie

• Falcan Moore wrote:
    cesame wrote:I think the "mainstay" argument is that Seattle has already beat Atlanta this year. Saw it with my own two eyes.

I agree in a lot of ways. They were certainly a more complete team - the biggest issue here being that I believe the Seahawks are more flawed than last year, and the Falcons are certainly putting it together over the last several weeks. It'll be a fun game either way.

Think I'm done with these boards though. So hostile and too little football talk. Good luck, and enjoy your win today.

Hostile when you throw a Bandwagon comment out, Hostile when your given reasons why we think were able to beat you and have proven once already we can and you have nothing to counter except the I quit and taking my ego and running back home mentality.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• Falcan Moore wrote:
    cesame wrote:I think the "mainstay" argument is that Seattle has already beat Atlanta this year. Saw it with my own two eyes.

Bye.

:0190l:
    cesame
    NET Veteran

• Matt Ryan 1-4 Playoffs

Wilson 8-3 Playoffs

One team is battle tested in the playoffs, the other is a step child who just wants to be a part of the playoff family.
    Joygazm
    NET Practice Squad

• Saw a thread there asking when the Super Bowl parade would be. There are no rational thinkers over there.
    12thbrah
    NET Veteran

• Not these guys again lol. Whiniest most delusional fanbase i ever encountered, they literally might be worse than the 49er fans on the webzone forum.

I bet they still whine about the non call on julio lol.
    RussB
    NET Veteran

• Falcan Moore wrote:

What an idiot.

Im gonna be brutally honest. Falcons are one dimensional, a great offense masking a mediocre/bad defense. Your offense can be stopped and has been stopped before by the seahawks. 2 of the TD's scored were blown coverages and you cant bank on that to happen again. Before that you guys were down 17-3 getting completely manhandled. What makes you think it cant happen again?

You guys do have a great offense , but you guys arent the 2013 broncos or 2007 pats. All seattle has to do is limit your scores and outscore your terrible d and they can win. Im not saying 100% that will happen but its very possible so dont be surprised if you lose.
    RussB
    NET Veteran

yup most people in the south are cocky. They think there the smartest people in the room. I've been in the south before and hated it for that very reason.
    hawks85
    NET Rookie

• FalconsFanNW wrote:

Cocky? No. Confident? Absolutely.

This Detroit team made Seattle look great tonight. We arent the Lions though and the game isn't in Seattle.

You can also find me on the Falcons.com board... same username.

Cocky point blank, its all good I've been to the south before and most of you guys are cocky as hell about everything not just the falcons. I hated the south because of it. You guys keep screaming about revenge....revenge for what our game earlier this season, no its our revenge for you guys knocking us out in 2012. I have stated this already you guys have no defense at all, and if we play like we did today your done. The blown coverages we had in the first meeting will be corrected. Matt Ryan better be on his A-game because he is not very good in the playoffs as we are seasoned playoff team. We win when it counts. Plus in our first meeting Wilson wasn't near 100 percent now Wilson is near or going to be 100 percent.
    hawks85
    NET Rookie

• Falcan Moore wrote:
    FlyingGreg wrote:You guys are not used to success, it's obvious. We are used to other teams getting all hyped up to beat us. Carolina had the same obsession with us last season and it did them no good.

Jesus you are acting like your friggin Falcons team is unstoppable. Your not even close to being the Rocky Balboa of the NFC. You guys live in a sad weak ass division. You guys have one good year and now you think your going to the dance. Your QB sucks in the playoffs and this time around our QB is near 100 percent unlike the first meeting. The last 5 years um... we have more division titles than you guys do have more SB titles than you guys do and more playoffs in the last few years than your entire team in franchise history, so explain to me how we were on the same level as the lowly falcons before the last 5 years. Your last winning season was in 2012 when you beat us in the playoffs. Since 2002 we only missed the playoffs 3 times and you guys have missed the playoffs 7 times. Your only Playoff win since Ryan has been QB is against us.
    hawks85
    NET Rookie

• Atl is a finesse team.
    Seattle is a physical team.
    Atlanta will not score 30, which is what it will take to win this game. Look at Atlanta's record when scoring over 30 and under 30.
    Atlanta does not have a solid D and if the Seahawks can run the ball in similar fashion to last nights game, they will win.
    Can the Falcons shut down the Seattle run game?
    LudwigsDrummer
    US Navy Air VP 56 `74-`78

• Falcan Moore wrote:

What an idiot.

We are battled tested and you guys have not been in the playoffs since 2012 so do the math. Are you kiddin me right now, Jesus. I'm not saying we're going down there and blowing you guys out but we are not rolling over, and like wagner said yesterday while talking with deion sanders don't bet against us. Just like FlyingGreg said don't even compare the franchises just don't do it.
    hawks85
    NET Rookie

• Just checked that forum out. Now I understand why we have so many ATL fans on this board.
    whidbeast
    NET Bench Warmer

• whidbeast wrote:Just checked that forum out. Now I understand why we have so many ATL fans on this board.

yup there going to infect our board with aids lol. They have 1 playoff appearance in 5 years and they think there Super Bowl champs already.
    hawks85
    NET Rookie

• I said going into the Lions game that there was a perfect storm brewing up in the Pacific Northwest. The Seahawks have finally caught their stride and are up and ruining solid on both offense and defense, and with Hester in to return for Tyler in his absence our special teams is complete as well. It's okay to scoff at Hester, he isn't being shoved out on the field with two sore hamstrings and battling a case of turf toe in Seattle, and he's looking to earn himself a shot at a SuperBowl ring in his last season.

I hope Atlanta keeps on diluding themselves into thinking they are playing the same Seahawks team they faced in week six, and don't think the Hawks have forgotten about the directives at halftime in that game, to go out there and intentionally end Michael Bennetts career, if need be, to free up your quarterback, by targeting his "knees" play after play. Legal ? Yup sure is, chicken chit? Yup sure is. Paybacks are a, well you know what they are, and you can rest assured they are coming your way.

Remember all this smack yacking your all doing at the end of our game next Saturday, you'll all be jumping up and down crying about how the Zebras gave the game to us like your coach was doing at the end of our last meeting. Don't get your hopes up Atlanta, the chance to beat the Hawks this year has passed you by.

Go Seahawks !!
    I am a tried and true Seattle Seahawks 12th man, as are all of my children and grandchildren. I wholeheartedly believe that the 12th man, is the true heart and soul of the Seahawks. As goes the 12th man, so go the Seahawks. The Seahawks are only as strong as their true Heart & Soul.
    pacific101
    NET Rookie

• Matty Ice ladies and gentlemen
    WTF?
    RussB
    NET Veteran

• Falcan Moore wrote:

What an idiot.

I check out this forum on a pretty regular basis, but rarely login or post.. But I spit out my OJ when this guy said we were similar franchises... Getting fleeced in your only Super Bowl appearance, and having one of the worst home-field advantages in football does not put you on this level ! lol SORRY!

I went to High School with Chris Chandlers nephew... I bet you know what Super Bowl record he still holds today! UNBREAKABLE!!! LOLLL
    RussWILSON3
    NET Practice Squad

• RussB wrote:Matty Ice ladies and gentlemen
    WTF?

More like Matty Ice Cream.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• I thank the Atlanta fans for lighting the fire on this board.We have been divided somewhat lately but now with a win and a few Falcon trolls it makes us united even if for just a while.I understand that they think they got it won but so do the Dallas,GB and Patriot fans..We will see who rises above all and sure I want it to be us..
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

• chris98251 wrote:
    RussB wrote:Matty Ice ladies and gentlemen
    WTF?

lol i cant take him seriously after seeing that.
    RussB
    NET Veteran

• RussB wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    RussB wrote:Matty Ice ladies and gentlemen
    WTF?

lol i cant take him seriously after seeing that.

I cannot eat ice cream after seeing that! :x
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• I have no problem with the Falcons and hope they smoke Dallas if they beat us and GB loses, but these trolls are making me hate their team and their fanbase on which I've been neutral on.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Re watch the game from earlier this season. We totally controlled that game. For a short period, our defense looked more dysfunctional than I have ever seen them and that let them back in. I guarantee you this game we will be on point not to let that happen again.
    johnnyfever
    NET Veteran

• johnnyfever wrote:Re watch the game from earlier this season. We totally controlled that game. For a short period, our defense looked more dysfunctional than I have ever seen them and that let them back in. I guarantee you this game we will be on point not to let that happen again.

Couldn't agree more. the national narrative on this game is "Atlanta would have won if they had got that DPI". Its absurd for so many reasons. Not even going to the head slap, or the fact the ball would have been on the 35, or the fact it was 4th and 10, or the missed DPIs on Kearse. Ignoring all of that, Seattle smacked them around for 3 Quarters, and for the other quarter looked utterly lost via miscommunications. I think that quarter is the aberration. 17-3 was generous to Atlanta at that point!
    Followthelegion
    NET Rookie

• Followthelegion wrote:
    johnnyfever wrote:Re watch the game from earlier this season. We totally controlled that game. For a short period, our defense looked more dysfunctional than I have ever seen them and that let them back in. I guarantee you this game we will be on point not to let that happen again.

Couldn't agree more. the national narrative on this game is "Atlanta would have won if they had got that DPI". Its absurd for so many reasons. Not even going to the head slap, or the fact the ball would have been on the 35, or the fact it was 4th and 10, or the missed DPIs on Kearse. Ignoring all of that, Seattle smacked them around for 3 Quarters, and for the other quarter looked utterly lost via miscommunications. I think that quarter is the aberration. 17-3 was generous to Atlanta at that point!

Really?! "Smacked us around"? :pukeface:

No. We struggled to adjust to the sound of your stadium. Offense was out of sync. But as good a defense as you guys have, you NEVER hold us to under 20. No one does. We adjusted to pressure your D-Line was creating and took advantage of lapses in coverage. If not for the dropped pass turned INT by Julio we likely score again on your defense.

But the past is the past. We'll see what Saturday has in store for our teams. Go Falcons
    ABirdOfPrey
    NET Bench Warmer

• I suggest you rewatch that game. The Seahawks were in control for 3 out of the 4 quarters. To completely disregard that is just setting yourself up for disappointment. You know, it's OK to admit that the Hawks are a good team and will be a challenge. I think ATL's offense has done great this year and our defense is going to need to play a great game. However, similar to the Bronco's SB, no one is talking about the other side of the ball. You are going to have to slow down our run game and get pressure on Wilson. You failed to do that in game 1. If you fail again, you will very likely lose. Again.
    Danger Zone
    Archer
    NET Starter

There are some cocky folks on our boards (like every board), but there is also a lot level headed fans (myself included) too. Some of the better posters are Peyton Mannings Forehead, Fentaye Jones, Gazoo, Young Heezy, and Fuego. There are many more who are good to chat with, but I'm not going down my entire list. The guys above know their football, or at least have a realistic view of things. We have our fan trolls who claim to be Falcons fans, but they don't like anyone on the team. We've got younger posters who see everything through Madden eyes, as well as others who just don't get it at all, but that's okay too.

As for me, the NFL is just entertainment, and it has been an entertaining year. I don't have anything to do with wins or losses, and I feel no need to call people names or to be nasty over something I have zero control over. I'm looking forward to Saturdays game, and with some luck and a break in my travel schedule, I will be in attendance there at the Dome.

Here's to no injuries and a great game! GO FALCONS!
    4DaBirds
    NET Bench Warmer

• 4DaBirds wrote:

There are some cocky folks on our boards (like every board), but there is also a lot level headed fans (myself included) too. Some of the better posters are Peyton Mannings Forehead, Fentaye Jones, Gazoo, Young Heezy, and Fuego. There are many more who are good to chat with, but I'm not going down my entire list. The guys above know their football, or at least have a realistic view of things. We have our fan trolls who claim to be Falcons fans, but they don't like anyone on the team. We've got younger posters who see everything through Madden eyes, as well as others who just don't get it at all, but that's okay too.

As for me, the NFL is just entertainment, and it has been an entertaining year. I don't have anything to do with wins or losses, and I feel no need to call people names or to be nasty over something I have zero control over. I'm looking forward to Saturdays game, and with some luck and a break in my travel schedule, I will be in attendance there at the Dome.

Here's to no injuries and a great game! GO FALCONS!

Good luck to your team. I think the Falcons have had a great year and are favoured in the upcoming game for a reason. You will excuse me if I hope your great season ends on Saturday though! :179422:
    canfan
    NET Starter

• Always amusing to see fans trying to "prove" that their team is stronger, and is going to win. When a team is obviously stronger, it makes sense. In this case it does not make sense at all, the game is clearly winnable for both teams. And the outcome of the battle will be decided on the field, not on the messageboards. :les:
    ballard1951
    NET Practice Squad

• :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Denver Broncos fans circa 2013-14.

Boy did THEY get a wake up call.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

• ABirdOfPrey wrote:
    Followthelegion wrote:
    johnnyfever wrote:Re watch the game from earlier this season. We totally controlled that game. For a short period, our defense looked more dysfunctional than I have ever seen them and that let them back in. I guarantee you this game we will be on point not to let that happen again.

Really?! "Smacked us around"? :pukeface:

No. We struggled to adjust to the sound of your stadium. Offense was out of sync. But as good a defense as you guys have, you NEVER hold us to under 20. No one does. We adjusted to pressure your D-Line was creating and took advantage of lapses in coverage. If not for the dropped pass turned INT by Julio we likely score again on your defense.

But the past is the past. We'll see what Saturday has in store for our teams. Go Falcons

Yeah we did smack you boys around in the first half. I was on the Falcons gameday chat and all the talk was about poor Matty get hit after he released the ball. In the 2nd half you adjusted by rolling Matt away from pressure but lets be honest, the huge difference was 2 long TDs due to miscomms which I think was due to Kam's absence and the 13 personnel which you don't tend to see so much.

if you honestly think Atlanta deserved to win that game, then i'll call it pure homerism.

Can't wait for Saturday.
    Followthelegion
    NET Rookie

• We have the best trolls of any fanbase. I'm surprised you guys didn't already know. Lol
    Ethanga62890
    NET Bench Warmer

• Largent80 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Denver Broncos fans circa 2013-14.

Boy did THEY get a wake up call.

I love the narrative Hawks face this week. Its the exact same one Hawks faced against the Patriots this year on the road. Both teams were favored, coming off a bye and picked by all the experts. Hawks love playing in these types of games as underdogs. The Falcons forum's should be pretty entertaining Saturday night.
    RCATES
    NET Rookie

• Going to enjoy this.
    Falcan Moore
    NET Rookie

• FlyingGreg wrote:
    Falcan Moore wrote:

Speaking of substance... bandwagoner?

What an idiot.

No, genius...the Panthers reference was about them not winning the Super Bowl. Try to pay attention. Beating us did them no good, they didn't finish the deal.

Just like the 2012 Falcons. :2thumbs: You let SF come in and beat you in your house.

It's ok cupcake, you can look at pictures of our Lombardi.

Niner fan here.
    Just a heads up, you guys have ruled out using old trophies as support for you argument in why teams are better than others.

Proceed
    Don't let the username fool you
    I bleed red and gold

Also a fan of any of my fellow Alma Mater
    Sherminator
    NET Starter

• Time to go into my post-loss hibernation until draft day. I don't give a shit about any game beyond this one, 'our' game. I am now only rooting for ANY team OTHER than Dallas or New England to win it all. But with that said... *cough* GO CHIEFS!!!! :mrgreen:

See you guys next September for another round of Enemy Fan Forums... Damn. What could have been this season...

RIP Les
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*

It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:58 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information