Giants, Packers or Dallas?

johnnyfever

Reaction score
I know, "too early".

I want, in this order:

giants would be our best matchup

Then packers, but only because we would be at home.

Dallas last, but on a neutral field it is a tossup between the pack and the boys.

What you say?

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
johnnyfever":32vnjvyi said:
I know, "too early".

I want, in this order:

Dallas last, but on a neutral field it is a tossup between the pack and the boys.

What you say?

Packers @ home.

Any game at home is the best option, I think.

Optimus25

Reaction score
This is a no brainer... Giants.

28 POINTS. Their season game high. 28. They ain't getting their season high vs us. So let's say they score 24. We need 25 points to go to super bowl?. Easy.

northseahawk

Reaction score
Packers. They aint beating us again, at our home! This team will be out for revenge

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind cornholing the Giants. You all know their fans think they are on a Part III to destiny. 2007, 2011, 2016, yeah we are a year off but screw it, bring on the Patriots.

DeSeahawk

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":3pi5na51 said:
I wouldn't mind cornholing the Giants. You all know their fans think they are on a Part III to destiny. 2007, 2011, 2016, yeah we are a year off but screw it, bring on the Patriots.

Got my vote

AgentDib

Reaction score
I'm not too concerned about going into Dallas but you can't pass up home games.

Personally, I'd like another shot at the Packers. I think it's a much different game in CenturyLink and our offense has the capability to put up points on their defense if we can just avoid shooting ourselves in the foot with penalties and drops.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Falcons fans are funny. Never won anything so they show up on other team's boards and try to demand respect. Sad.

seabowl

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":3vu7egzg said:
By this time next week ya'll can bury this thread right next to the 2015 Carolina thread.

I like your name. FalconsFanNW.

So you're the one fan in the NW to go along with the one fan in each of the other 3 zones in the country. Just curious if you've met the other three?

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I want the GB or Giants at our house..I think the bye will hurt Atl and Dally but we will see if I'm right

sutz

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":3tzdill9 said:
johnnyfever":3tzdill9 said:
I know, "too early".

I want, in this order:

What you say?

Packers @ home.

Any game at home is the best option, I think.
This. :ditto: I think we could give the 'Boys a run for their money in their house, but we haven't lost an NFCCG at home yet IIRC.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
Giants d line is a bad matchup. Green bay, because it would be at home, suspect defense. 31st ranked pass d, 15th ranked rush d.

RussB

Reaction score
I got a feeling giants will beat the pack then beat dallas once again. They are dallas's kryptonite. It all depends if hawks beat the falcons.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":1uw2d8dp said:
By this time next week ya'll can bury this thread right next to the 2015 Carolina thread.

Have you even been to Georgia? Or did you just pick them at random to be your team? We will see next week, wont we. You all seem to forget how bad your team was getting beat, until some miscommunications from a backup led to a few big plays, and you got back in the game. Go Hawks

hawkfannj

Reaction score
If we can get by Atlanta. I'd rather the giants at home

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":qy6yp3zj said:

We will bury it next to the Falcons playoff success thread. Not many posts in that one anyways.

#ringless

Followthelegion

Reaction score
hawkfannj":v35cwh0h said:
If we can get by Atlanta. I'd rather the giants at home

agree 100%.

New York putting up 14-17 points doesn't scare me. I've had enough of seeing Erin Rodgers over past few years. The only good thing about going to Dallas would be the egg on face for all national sports writers if we turned them over (Skip Bayless I'm looking at you)