ATL opens as a 3.5 point favorite.

sutz

Reaction score
So, given the normal home field advantage, it is basically a toss up.

:2thumbs:

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
On Falcon boards, this number is ridiculously low.

It seems about right to me, though I still have doubts about exactly which Hawks team will show up on the road.

OP
OP
andyh64000

andyh64000

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":3d5bb6hq said:

It seems about right to me, though I still have doubts about exactly which Hawks team will show up on the road.

Of course they do. If it wasn't for the single worst missed call in NFL history they would have beaten us by 35 in week 6.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
So oddsmakers consider the two teams to be even?

That can't be, our resident Falcon fans are already telling us they expect to win comfortably.

Another slap of reality for our boys from the South.

425HawkSpark

Reaction score
andyh64000":1nn1vjc1 said:
Ad Hawk":1nn1vjc1 said:

Of course they do. If it wasn't for the single worst missed call in NFL history they would have beaten us by 35 in week 6.
Must not be talking about Julio jamming his hand in our face mask huh?

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":2f69c85f said:

We could also speculate about how Atlanta will play after a week off.

Frankly, all the speulation about "which team shows up" is mostly wild hope from our Falcon friends and can be said about anyone. This team knows how to win in the playoffs and is healthy minus Earl and Lock. They will be ready

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
It's up to 4 now. About what I expected. I'm curious to see who the sharps will be on.

captSE

Reaction score
Ugh, throw in the east coast conundrum for the Hawks. I wish they would go over to Atlanta a day earlier than usual.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
If we hadn't won because of a questionable call vs Atlanta I think this game would be a little easier for us. I'm sure their coaches and players didn't forget and might add a little extra motivation for them.

I'm glad we still have some players from the 2012 team who should be able to summon up the feeling of losing a Divisional game at Atlanta. That was such an amazing rally we had in the 2nd half only to have our defense give up chuck yards and a long field goal within the last few seconds of the game.

Seattle is the better team on paper, the better coached team, and the more experienced playoff team. I consider Julio Jones the best player between these two teams, fortunately we have Sherman who can limit one of the NFL's best WR's. This game will be fun and if the Hawks show up and play well in all 3 phases we will take this one.

I think Avril, Graham, and Hester are going to have memorable games.

xStickybudz

Reaction score
treefidy":2kwwa0h9 said:
LOL. This fan base...

I love that you come in here acting like the falcons have ever done anything in the playoffs.....like ever.

Sealake80

Reaction score
It is Atlanta's turn next. They will take their shot. It won't be good enough this time either. Seahawks getting it all going when it matters most. Sherman will get his picks if Julio Jones gets his looks. Two of the best going at it there. Will be fun to watch.

seabowl

Reaction score
treefidy":1omx36dg said:
LOL. This fan base...

Just curious what Falcs message board you post on normally so we all can post on it next week after the Hawks beat you Dirty Turds. Oh that's right there are no good Falcs boards due to the lack of a fan base.

sdog1981

Reaction score
The funny thing is. A week off was the worst thing that could have happend to this Falcons team.

xStickybudz

Reaction score
seabowl":2hwig4wi said:
treefidy":2hwig4wi said:
LOL. This fan base...

Just curious what Falcs message board you post on normally so we all can post on it next week after the Hawks beat you Dirty Turds. Oh that's right there are no good Falcs boards due to the lack of a fan base.

Every time we play the falcons he comes in here to spew filth acting like his team has done anything of importance. Nah bud when it's all said and done this year won't be any different for you. Atlanta will still just be that team that hasn't won anything

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
Wenhawk":3l13mbca said:
Seattle is the better team on paper, the better coached team, and the more experienced playoff team. I consider Julio Jones the best player between these two teams, fortunately we have Sherman who can limit one of the NFL's best WR's.

Limiting him with armbars?

... and what paper are you looking at?

treefidy

Reaction score
seabowl":cnqwl00d said:
treefidy":cnqwl00d said:
LOL. This fan base...

RivalsCentral.net

Come on over and post on it right now... Next week... Next year...

I don't care.