C.J. Prosise

652cHAWK

Reaction score
Do we hear if he's able to play this weekend later today? Or, is it a wait and see through the week?

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
My guess even if he does play this week it will be very limited snaps. That is the way Pete does injuries. It would be nice to get him back even limited. Because WHEN they win Saturday and move on the competition will only get harder and we will need everyone as healthy as possible.

sutz

Reaction score
Wait and see, at least until Pete's presser. Usually get a Monday and a Wednesday conference. Might get a tweet from CJ if he returns to full practice.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Sherm referenced he'll be back in his post game presser.

Would be nice to add him to the running game we had last week. Rawls pounding them, then Prosise gashing them.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Prosise coming back is pretty big. With a switch to a more power scheme and a Rawls/Prosise combo I'm excited about our chances going forward.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
Honestly, I would expect him to be full go if he does at all.

A broken scapula is a really weird injury. It's either going to be healed or it isn't. And it's not like your rehabbing a sprain or soft tissue injury.

Millen Hawk

Reaction score
Pete just gave his typical Pete response. "He'll practice this week and see how he does"

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Millen Hawk":sgyc2cgq said:
Pete just gave his typical Pete response. "He'll practice this week and see how he does"

That doesn't sound optimistic, knowing Pete. With Rawls and the OL figuring things out last week, I would have said there isn't a whole lot of urgency to getting CJ back, but with Reese a question mark, there might be.

Millen Hawk

Reaction score
Pete Decipher...
"He'll practice later this week and we'll see how he looks" = 100% will not play
"He's going to practice and we'll see how he looks by the end of the week" = 75% will not play
"He is going to practice and should be able to play unless there are any setbacks" = 50% chance of playing
"He has been running for the past week and will practice this week with the intention of playing this week" = 75% of playing
No on the injury report and Pete does not mention him = 100% of playing

Basis4day

Reaction score
Millen Hawk":256psf6l said:
Pete Decipher...
"He'll practice later this week and we'll see how he looks" = 100% will not play
"He's going to practice and we'll see how he looks by the end of the week" = 75% will not play
"He is going to practice and should be able to play unless there are any setbacks" = 50% chance of playing
"He has been running for the past week and will practice this week with the intention of playing this week" = 75% of playing

That's pretty accurate.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Millen Hawk":1rpy5v06 said:

No reason to go into any more detail then that. If he plays let's spring him on ATL.

SeaChat

Reaction score
Yeah Pete does drive you crazy sometimes with all his coded speak. What I took away from his last press conference, was that the medical reviews and images shows that CJ had made tremendous progress in his rehab and looked like he should be ready to go in time for Atlanta. He had been running and was in tremendous condition. So long as he was able to fully participate in practices this week, that he was anxious to get him back in our line up and use him to get us through the post season and into a Super Bowl game in February.

Usually if Pete is Bullchitting us about injured player he will not be so hopefull in his words and leave room for last minute announcements that a player was still having issues and would need more time, I don't sense that being the case with CJ, but you never know, he may legitimently not be fully up to speed yet.

I sure hope that isn't the case. With him, Rawls, Collins, who is rehabbing from a sore nutsack this week, but is thought to be able to play on Saturday, lol, and Reese, who had a sore foot following the lions game, but is also thought to be ready on Saturday, we should have ourselves one hell of a running game, and that opens everything else up and provides us with the makings of a perfect storm blowing into Atlanta this next Saturday.

Go Seahawks. !!

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Millen Hawk":ufpa40gj said:
Pete Decipher...
:lol: Nice one.

jdemps

Reaction score
SF bay area, shaping young minds with a tinge of H
Pete said that Prosise was running a couple weeks ago. I don't think Pete has any idea if Prosise will be cleared to play until he gets his biweekly shoulder check up later in the week . In the last couple of weeks, Pete's given updates on Prosise during his Wednesday press conference. Hopeful. I'll be stoked if he plays, but I'm not holding my breath.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Prosise and Rawls could be one hell of a 1 - 2 punch.. kinda like, Freeman and Coleman.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I'll be happily surprised if Prosise plays, but won't hold my breath.

It'd be great if he could get healthy and stay healthy but so far it has not looked good on that front.

Adding him to mix would create another dimension, but our OC doesn't always seem to know how to use players to their maximum.

chris98251

Reaction score
Of course he can run, the shoulder isn't attached to the foot as far as I know.

jdemps

Reaction score
SF bay area, shaping young minds with a tinge of H
chris98251":25qv5xs1 said:
Of course he can run, the shoulder isn't attached to the foot as far as I know.

If memory serves, PC said a couple of weeks ago (I think on Brock and Salk) that he had to get back into shape bc he wasn't allow to run directly after the injury to help the shoulder heal quickly.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well directly sure, but it's been weeks and I would bet at week two he started doing some light running.