So, if we, and all the other home teams won last weekend...

sutz

Reaction score
Does that mean that all the road teams will win this week?

That would be pretty awesome for us. :D

Hawks46

Reaction score
gowazzu02":24tkuc22 said:
I hope the nfc road teams win atleast!

At this point, I'd rather play Dallas.

Rodgers is on fire, and no one can get pressure on him right now. If the Giants' DL can't do it, ours probably won't....as the GIants DL was playing way better than ours ways the last few games. No pressure on Rodgers and he's going to put 31 up on us at home, and Wilson has a weird propensity to throw a ton of INTs in GB games.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Hawks46":3vbyw9dl said:
gowazzu02":3vbyw9dl said:

Rodgers is on fire, and no one can get pressure on him right now. If the Giants' DL can't do it, ours probably won't....as the GIants DL was playing way better than ours ways the last few games. No pressure on Rodgers and he's going to put 31 up on us at home, and Wilson has a weird propensity to throw a ton of INTs in GB games.

Ill take the nfccg at home any day of the week. We've beaten Rodgers at home before....he's beaten us in lambo...

mikeak

Reaction score
gowazzu02":28z28898 said:
Hawks46":28z28898 said:
gowazzu02":28z28898 said:

Ill take the nfccg at home any day of the week. We've beaten Rodgers at home before....he's beaten us in lambo...

I remember that game

Yes we won

I hesitate to say we beat Rodgers.........

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
mikeak":p4td8w6o said:
gowazzu02":p4td8w6o said:
Hawks46":p4td8w6o said:
gowazzu02":p4td8w6o said:

I remember that game

Yes we won

If I recall correctly, Rodgers 3 games at the Clink vs wilson led Hawks, have all been him scoring less than 20.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
mikeak":379yn1cm said:
gowazzu02":379yn1cm said:
Hawks46":379yn1cm said:
gowazzu02":379yn1cm said:

I remember that game

Yes we won

How's that? Did RW not throw 4 picks that game that Rodgers couldn't turn into more then 19 points? Heck we did everything we could to lose that game. But our D dominated an admittedly pretty scared packers O. Kicked two field goals on 4th and goal to go situations within the 2 or so.

Foghawk

Reaction score
mikeak":sq8jsxvd said:
gowazzu02":sq8jsxvd said:
Hawks46":sq8jsxvd said:
gowazzu02":sq8jsxvd said:

I remember that game

Yes we won

I hesitate to say Rodgers almost beat the Hawks, first 3 quarters was an implosion of the worst kind.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I want Erin at the Clink..Fear none!You want to be the best you have to beat the best damn it..All this scared talk is hogwash

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
gowazzu02":gw88zhgk said:
Hawks46":gw88zhgk said:
gowazzu02":gw88zhgk said:

Yep, and he really doesn't have his best games statistically at the at the clink. I like those odds, if the run game persists. But I think the Hawks can win in Dallas, too. I'm just glad they aren't going to lambau.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
sutz":2gh1q8pa said:

I like the way you think sir! :2thumbs:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
mikeak":bfn2mgsu said:
gowazzu02":bfn2mgsu said:
Hawks46":bfn2mgsu said:
gowazzu02":bfn2mgsu said:

I remember that game

Yes we won

Too many folks like to hang onto the "Fail-mary" as an example of a bogus call that cost the Packers that game, but when it comes down to simultaneous possession like that, the Temporary Ref got it right.
Rodgers & the packers WERE GIVEN a freebie first down w/great field position on a crap call on Kam Chancellor for a PI on a 4th down....That bull-crap call on Kam made it a lot easier for Rodgers to get a TD, and allowed them to get back in that game.
Had they messed up on that final play, that would have given Rodgers an undeserved win.

Steve2222

Reaction score
No way Brock Osweiler is going to go into Foxboro and win so I doubt this will happen.

SoCalSeahawk

Reaction score
One of the talk show mouths on either espn or nfl network mentioned that the last three times all home teams won on wild card weekend, one of those teams went to the Superbowl. Which has absolutely no bearing on the here and now, but it would be cool to keep the trend going.

mikeak

Reaction score
scutterhawk":2h7p5g79 said:
Too many folks like to hang onto the "Fail-mary" as an example of a bogus call that cost the Packers that game, but when it comes down to simultaneous possession like that, the Temporary Ref got it right.
Rodgers & the packers WERE GIVEN a freebie first down w/great field position on a crap call on Kam Chancellor for a PI on a 4th down....That bull-crap call on Kam made it a lot easier for Rodgers to get a TD, and allowed them to get back in that game.
Had they messed up on that final play, that would have given Rodgers an undeserved win.

I was thinking of the last playoff game and not the "fail-mary game" which is a different game, different play

It was most definitely a simultaneous catch in that game which is different from the playoff game in which we were outplayed most of the game. Both games had me very happy that Seattle won but I don't feel that the best team won those games.......

I would be happy to feel the same again if we win - really don't care, but I am not going to look at those two games and say we are 2-0 at home and ignore the fact that we were lucky to get even one win out of those two

LolaRox

Reaction score
sutz":1ku6hatp said:

Yes and if it alternates again for the championship games (home teams win) then that would mean a Steelers v Seahawks SB. :2thumbs:

But it would have to stop there because the NFC is the home team.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
We also crushed Erin a few years back in the season opener.

Take the home game any day of the week.

seabowl

Reaction score
Steve2222":2eteli7e said:
No way Brock Osweiler is going to go into Foxboro and win so I doubt this will happen.

Texans D is for real. Would not shock me.

NINEster

Reaction score
Rat":f0nonx74 said:
To keep homeostasis, they have to. It's basically in the bag.

Can't ever recall all road teams winning in the same divisional round weekend.

Houston is gonna be the lone road loser this weekend?

Right.