Who Did Boldin Shove On The Sidelines?

dadof3

Reaction score
Looked like Reed. It would be cool if he was mic'ed up

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
Just rewatched and it was 90, Reed. Dude does seem to carry a certain 'tude at all times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ARhawk

Reaction score
From what I have seen this year, Reed really gets on peoples nerves. I dont know what he says thats so bad, but he always has somebody in his face after a play. It doesnt surprise me in the slightest that Reed is the one that said something to Boldin on the sideline that pissed him off.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Coming out of Bama Reed was known to be nasty in the trenches, this is exactly what we are seeing. I love it

Seafan

Reaction score
Reed bumped him a lilttle when he came out of bounds and Boldin retaliated and was caught. Rookie got the vet there.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Milehighhawk":2ksa3sec said:
Dude does seem to carry a certain 'tude at all times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He really does. From spitting in Joe Hawley's face, to getting into it with The Tank on the sidelines, and now this. All this from a rook. His play is really coming on lately too. He definitely walks the walk and talks the talk.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I don't have the stats, but I'm confident that Reed has drawn more personal fouls than committed. If so, Reed's attitude is a good thing.

evergreen

Reaction score
A couple of years ago our gunner got pushed out and then taken out by a 49 er sideliner. No flag and the returner muffed the punt. We would've had a turn over. Only thing is boldin was on that team.

Foghawk

Reaction score
evergreen":pwe803ba said:
A couple of years ago our gunner got pushed out and then taken out by a 49 er sideliner. No flag and the returner muffed the punt. We would've had a turn over. Only thing is boldin was on that team.

You talking about this?

49erHitsSeahawksPlayerSidelineReturn.gif

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Foghawk":2fgvx782 said:
evergreen":2fgvx782 said:

You talking about this?

Gosh, I forgot all about that. Such a cheap move. I think that guy was/is an assistant trainer or something. Did he get fined? I can't remember

On a side note, I kind of miss the dominant 49ers teams. I miss the bitter rivalry. I honestly wish Harbaugh was still there. Those were some classic, fun games. The Rams and Cardinals rivalries are nothing compared to the Harbaugh 49ers rivalry

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":ycskjb9t said:
Foghawk":ycskjb9t said:
evergreen":ycskjb9t said:

You talking about this?

Gosh, I forgot all about that. Such a cheap move. I think that guy was/is an assistant trainer or something. Did he get fined? I can't remember

On a side note, I kind of miss the dominant 49ers teams. I miss the bitter rivalry. I honestly wish Harbaugh was still there. Those were some classic, fun games. The Rams and Cardinals rivalries are nothing compared to the Harbaugh 49ers rivalry

That was Lane. Remember what an awesome gunner he was and everyone loved him?

Foghawk

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":3pe1r51s said:

Agree 100%, I was sad to see Harbs leave the Niners. He was a fun guy to dislike.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Foghawk":80767c58 said:
Thepeelsessions":80767c58 said:

Agree 100%, I was sad to see Harbs leave the Niners. He was a fun guy to dislike.

Talk about hitching your wagon to the wrong cowboy. The niners chose Balke over Harbs,,,,and after the last 3 years just fired balke, that franchise will be in the toilet for the next 5 years minimum.