First Falcon game injury list.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Holy crap I went back and checked out the inactive list for that first Falcons game. Look at the talent that did not play

Frank Clark
Kam
Fant
Rawals
Odhiambo

http://www.seahawks.com/news/2016/10/16 ... vs-falcons

That is a massive amount of talent missing from the team that controlled the game for 3 qtrs.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
I thought Bennett was out too.

Edit: Wait he got hurt that game. At the beginning I believe.

stang233

Reaction score
They also had top 10 corner Little Tru playing. It will be a tight game. Sure wish it was at home.

BayFalcon

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":1fm51q4m said:
I thought Bennett was out too.

Edit: Wait he got hurt that game. At the beginning I believe.

3rd quarter

Smellyman

Reaction score
Bennett is pissed at the falcons, specifically Matthews, for the cut block.

Just some more motivation.

Followthelegion

Reaction score
Before this is jumped on by Falcons fans, yes we did have Earl

We also had Lockett but he was still not at full speed as this was a few weeks after he picked up that thigh issue in the LA game.

Davidess

Reaction score
Wait why is Fant on this list? haha just curious. I don't know if he belongs yet. He got worked plenty of times by Ansah vs DET.

Followthelegion

Reaction score
Davidess":bhhsxdov said:
Wait why is Fant on this list? haha just curious. I don't know if he belongs yet. He got worked plenty of times by Ansah vs DET.

As he is better than Sowell. Not saying much but it is what it is

SyCOLA

Reaction score
Followthelegion":25mn42ci said:

We also had Lockett but he was still not at full speed as this was a few weeks after he picked up that thigh issue in the LA game.
He should be, that was an intentional blow by Matthews. Though it was a retaliation hit cause he kept hitting matt late, no flags per usual.

SyCOLA

Reaction score
stang233":1565v2p2 said:
They also had top 10 corner Little Tru playing. It will be a tight game. Sure wish it was at home.
I wish we had him, but honestly, he was having a down here, and Collins has been an improvement. We probably never would have known how good Collins really was if Tru didn't go down for the year. Our secondary as a whole is paying much better since October.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I really expect a close game and its going to come down to who can make the last play. Cliché I know, but its how I see it. I trust Russell over every other QB in the league in that scenario and I like our chances.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I still say not having Earl is equal to 3 on that list for sure. That is how vital he is. :(

gowazzu02

Reaction score
SyCOLA":wv6cx2x9 said:
Followthelegion":wv6cx2x9 said:

He should be, that was an intentional blow by Matthews. Though it was a retaliation hit cause he kept hitting matt late, no flags per usual.

LOL yeah sure, cause in THIS NFL if you even breath on a QB it's a flag, but bennett consistently hit Ryan late.... LOL do you know how much of a homer you sound like?

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
sdog1981":btzh43xf said:
Holy crap I went back and checked out the inactive list for that first Falcons game. Look at the talent that did not play

Frank Clark
Kam
Fant
Rawals
Odhiambo

That is a massive amount of talent missing from the team that controlled the game for 3 qtrs.

stang233":btzh43xf said:
Sure wish it was at home.

Of course you do.

How much of that talent was playing in those 9-3, 14-5, 38-10 and 25-20 road losses? What about the 6-6 tie?

At least if they're all healthy you won't have any excuses this weekend other than Earl and Lockett didn't play to go along with the usual complaints about the O line and Bevell.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Smellyman":13qnhvic said:
Bennett is pissed at the falcons, specifically Matthews, for the cut block.

Just some more motivation.

Yea I was going to say he's going to be a rabid animal this game because this is the game he hurt his knee. Called out Matthews for it afterwards too.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Followthelegion":z5gdg2w3 said:
Davidess":z5gdg2w3 said:

As he is better than Sowell. Not saying much but it is what it is

He really isn't.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":qtecww4l said:
sdog1981":qtecww4l said:

Frank Clark
Kam
Fant
Rawals
Odhiambo

stang233":qtecww4l said:

Of course you do.

How much of that talent was playing in those 9-3, 14-5, 38-10 and 25-20 road losses? What about the 6-6 tie?

At least if they're all healthy you won't have any excuses this weekend other than Earl and Lockett didn't play to go along with the usual complaints about the O line and Bevell.

Interested to see what the excuses will be from the ATL if Seattle does pull this off. . . .

pcbball12

Reaction score
OneLofaTatupu":2ezfliwb said:
FalconsFanNW":2ezfliwb said:
sdog1981":2ezfliwb said:

Frank Clark
Kam
Fant
Rawals
Odhiambo

stang233":2ezfliwb said:

Of course you do.

Interested to see what the excuses will be from the ATL if Seattle does pull this off. . . .
They will find one bad call in the game and blame the entire game on it.