Rawls Roice Hands Down!

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
Last week I made a post about possible giving Collins some more carries or letting him lead the load. Wow, was I wrong and so freaking glad!

Rawls Roice baby! :irishdrinkers:

OP
OP
A

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
sutz":3w1kzqxl said:
I assume you mean Reece?

No

I thought Collins had been running more impressively compared to Rawls. Didn't think Rawls was reading his blocks etc as good as Collins was. After the DET game, I was beyond wrong.

classicaaron

Reaction score
I was supportive of Collins getting more carries as well and still am. I think last week was more a product of the line rather than Rawls. The few carries Collins did have he also did well. I think either one of them could have had a big game. regardless both should play and keep feeding the hot hand. so if Rawls comes out struggling in the first quarter this week he needs to be pulled for a few series to at least give Collins a try. Cant wait until its too late cause than the season is over.

Foghawk

Reaction score
ApnaHawk":3j6y4pn5 said:
sutz":3j6y4pn5 said:
I assume you mean Reece?

No

I thought Collins had been running more impressively compared to Rawls. Didn't think Rawls was reading his blocks etc as good as Collins was. After the DET game, I was beyond wrong.

R & R Express? You guys are genius. :2thumbs:

Rr

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
classicaaron":2kdsrn33 said:
I was supportive of Collins getting more carries as well and still am. I think last week was more a product of the line rather than Rawls. The few carries Collins did have he also did well. I think either one of them could have had a big game. regardless both should play and keep feeding the hot hand. so if Rawls comes out struggling in the first quarter this week he needs to be pulled for a few series to at least give Collins a try. Cant wait until its too late cause than the season is over.

I am in this boat. I want them both in alternating. I want to see what both can do as a one-two punch. Put in Rawls in the first few series and fresh legs in the next few series. Dont let off the gas tho. And dont put in one for blocking and one for running. That creates a predictable pattern.